Going away Pt. 2

You woke up in the morning without Connor, which made your heart sink. You sat up and a small red heart-shaped letter landed onto your lap. "Huh?" You yawned, picking it up and opening it. It read,

"Dear (Y/n),
      I didn't want to get all emotional before I left since parting with you hurts me too much, so I wrote down this. I want you to know that no matter what, I'll always be with you, understand? And (y/n), do me a favor please, and do not forget about me in the three years I am gone."
          I love you,
                         Connor "

Your eyes watered when you saw an old tear stain. I promise, Connor. I'll never forget........ You thought.......

<>

"(Y/n) wait up!" Your best friend (b/f/n) shouted, running after you from the plane. You both just got back from graduating college and decided to have a small celebration of you two. But for some reason, (b/f/n) looked like she was hiding a secret from you. You stopped walking so she could catch up, and when she did, she tripped over herself and fell. "Ouch. Okay..." She muttered, standing up. "What is it?" You asked her, tilting your head. "I decided to add one more person to our little party. That okay?" (B/f/n) asked. You thought it was another friend of hers so you nodded. You both just began walking to buy some clothes and food. When that was finished, you both needed three carts to carry all the things you had. You got some help to put the things into your car from your brother, who drove you and (b/f/n) to your new home. It was a white house that was two stories high with two master bedrooms, one bathroom (that wasn't in yours and (b/f/n)s rooms), a huge kitchen, living room, backyard pool, a game room, and a garden.
"Lets get everything set up, shall we?" (B/f/n) asked, flinging the doors open.

> Time skip since Altaïr's still being a total dirt bag<

When you and (b/f/n) were done unpacking and getting things ready for your small party, it was already dark. "So when is your friend gonna be here?" You asked, (e/c) eyes shining in the light. "Any minute now. You actually know the fella. He went awa--" she couldn't finish her sentence since the doorbell rang. (B/f/n)'s eyes lit up and she hopped to the door, opening it to reveal a tall man with tan skin and familiar chocolate brown eyes. "Welcome back, Connor." Your friend smiled, watching you as your eyes widened at that long lost name. (B/f/n) skipped upstairs to her room and shut her door, giving you and Connor some privacy. Connor hesitantly took a step in and closed the door behind him. Nothing looked different except for his hair, which was shorter than normal. "(Y/n)." He smiled. You eyes watered up and you smiled widely, running into his arms and not letting go as if when you did, he'd disappear. "Connor! I thought you forgot about me." You cried. "Psshh. Who could forget an amazing girlfriend such as you?" He laughed, hugging you closer.

You ran your fingers through his hair. "What happened to your hair, Connor?" You asked. "Ah, yes, for some reason the camp made me shave my head into a mohawk, and I didn't like that very much, so they let me grow it back in." Connor said, looking at you. He raised your chin and kissed you softly, and you returned it with so much happiness you thought your heart would explode. "Glad to have you back, Connor." You said when you both pulled away. "Glad to be back, (y/n). Now, don't we have a small party to finish?" He asked, spinning you around.

So that's how it ended. You and Connor and (b/f/n) had your party, and some other people around the neighborhood came to greet you guys, and you invited them in! And you and Connor lived happily ever after.

The End

<><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Well, wasn't that fun?
My brain is fried.
Eh.
¡Chao!
~Kam