Jealousy

FOR miss_templar CONGRATS ON THE VIEWS!!
Shay X Reader.
It might be off a bit, so forgive me.
Enjoy!~
Im in such a Happy mood! Whee!
Idk why picture tho. Just thought it was cute
<><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><<><><><<><><><>

The birds tweeting, the sun shining, and the temperature was perfect for a day away.

But no. You were stuck with that Templar Shay.

Your father (who is a Templar as well) told you to go around with him..

You liked Shay, really.

But you wanted a day off from this shit.

Seriously, all you do is stand somewhere Shay wants you to, and he takes off on his objectives.

"I'll be back." He said, then disappeared.

Yeah and I'll stand around here.... For no apparent reason at all. You clenched your teeth.

Another Templar saw you, recognizing you, and walked up with a smile on his face.

"Hey (y/n)! Alone again while Shay leaves you to hang on this beautiful day?" He asked.

"Why yes, Damian! How kind of you to notice!" You sarcastically sighed, playfully smiling as he laughed.

"Well, then why don't you just come along with me? I have nothing else to do.."

"Gladly, Damian." You said.

Both of you locked arms and walked off joking and laughing.

If Shay knows i'm gone he's gonna flip. Over protective man...... You thought.

"Where do you want to go first?" Damian asked.

"Lets go to the weapon shop!" You squeaked like a five year old.

"The weapon shop it is." He said.

***

When you both arrived Damian opened the door for you, then walked in after you.

"Hello, fine people! What is it that ya need?" The shopkeeper asked.

"What kinda swords do you have?" You asked, unaware of the shopkeepers startled stare.

"Uh...... Well, we have the best swords in this town! Have a look." The shopkeeper said, putting on a warm smile again.

Your eyes scanned the swords until you saw a perfect, shining silver one.

"Oooh Damian! Do you think I could get this?" You asked the man next to you.

He only chuckled and began speaking to the shopkeeper.

Damian gave the man the money in exchange for the sword.

The shopkeeper pulled out a sheath and handed it to you.

"Thank you, sir!" You brightly said.

"Anything for a young lass like yourself! Enjoy your day!" He called as you both left.

You froze suddenly.

"(Y/n) whats wrong?" Damian asked.

"I feel someone's watching us.." You whispered.

Damian nodded and began walking away with you following him.

***

You and Damian made it to a clearing and he handed you the sword.

"How does it feel?" He asked you as you swung it around.

"Light as a feather!" You beamed, sheathing the sword to your side.

"What are we gonna do?"

"He could..... Train, right?"

"Course we can!"

You and Damian unsheathed the swords.

His sword was sharpened so well, it could slice a blade of grass, whilst your was quicker and easier to use.

"Good luck, (y/n)!" He said, before backing up.

"to you as well."

Soon all that was seen from both of you were blurs of fast-swung swords, clashing noises, jumping and ducking, parrying and blocking, and even some false threats.

You both stopped for a breather, though he took longer being that he had the heavier sword.

You took it as an advantage. You ran at him and slashed the sword out of his hands.

"Game, Set, Match." You said, sheathing your sword.

"Nicely done, (y/n)." He complimented.

Suddenly Shay ran to both of you guys.

"(Y/n)! Where were you?" He asked breathless.

"I was with Damian.. I get bored when I'm left alone, so I took his offer to hang out." You explained.

"You could have said something."

"You were gone."

"If I might budge in, you do always leave the pretty girl lying about in an ally." Damian budged in.

Shay glared at him and he backed off.

"Yeah Shay, I don't like to be standing alone." You said, poking Shay's chest.

You could tell just by his face he was embarrassed and angered.

You turned to face Damian again to resume fighting, but you were pulled protectively into someones arms.

"Shay?!" You yelped in surprise.

Shay held you tight to his chest and Damian smiled, then walked off.

He seemed...... Satisfied.

You looked up at Shay's red face.

Anger or embarrassment? You asked your mind.

"Shay? Are you......blushing?" You asked the Templar.

He only blushed harder and held you closer.

"Your jealous." You officially said.

"No I'm not!" He protested.

"Yes you are~" You cooed.

"Just........ Fine, I might be. Stop buggin' me about it." He said finally after a moments pause.

"Heh. What's funny is that your jealous. I never knew someone like you could be that way." You laughed.

"Stop....." He mumbled into your hair.

"Alright fine...." You sighed, relaxing in his arms.

He's Jealous! You thought, smiling.
<><><><><<><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
K.
Rushed, yeah.
Short, possibly.
No clue what I just did, jackpot!
Hope you liked it.
Congrats miss_templar !
¡Chao!
~Unknown