16

jessie
you are such a troll ihy

jungkook
you sure 'bout that babe?
cause the last time i checked i was the one who did all this shit for you xx

jessie
don't be a dick jeon
you know that ily
but how did you know the car pulled up?

jungkook
i didn't lmao
you never lie to me
at least you don't always lie to me

jessie
true shit boi
anyway im gonna go
im almost at the venue
im going to cry
holy shit
bang yongguk won't know what hit him

jungkook
yoU STILL STAN ME HONEY
DONT FORGOT ME
YOUR NUMBER ONE BIAS
BITCH I S2G YOURE UNLOYAL
LOVE ME
NOT YONGGUK

jessie
IM GONNA LOVE WHO I WANNA LOVE 
AND I DONT CARE IF YOU GET SALTY
I LOVE YONGGUK
AND I LOVE YOU
GET OVER IT BITCH ASS, SAILOR MOON OBSESSED SHIT HEAD

JUNGKOOK IS CALLING YOU

ACCEPTDECLINE

"LEAVE SAILOR MOON OUT OF THIS JESSIE!" jungkook yelled at his phone while the people passing by looked at him weirdly.

"jungkook shut the fuck up, okay?" jessie tells him while remaining as calm as possible. "you're the one being petty about me having another fucking bias." well maybe not as calm as she usually is.

"i gotta go jungkook; i'm pulling up to the venue right as we speak." jessie hangs up the phone before jungkook say's anything else to her. she really wasn't in the mood for his shit right now. As soon jessie opens the car door she spots a person looking at her, at least she that's what she thinks. As she steps out of the car she can see from the corner of her of her eye is the entrance. This is really it, the moment she's been waiting for, the moment she'll meet the people who helped her through lot of her hardships. Jessie doesn't notice that the guy who she thought was looking at earlier is right behind her with his phone is his. Jessie gets a text message from jungkook.

jungkook
look behind you sweaty

jessiedon't call me sweaty, fatty

jungkook
just look behind you

jessie obeys jungkook's demand and turns around, meeting eyes with the mysterious guy who was following her. "jungkook?" jessie asked in complete and utter shock.

"this can't be him, right?" she asked herself as the guy takes off his glasses and mask. "it really is you!" she yells in delight but soon her face turns to confusion. "but what are you doing in Melbourne? you should be resting in korea before promotions start."

"that doesn't matter right now, all that matters is that i get to see you in person and not on my computer screen." Jungkook tells her.

"plus, im your translator when you go backstage." He adds in quickly. Jessie jumps up and down, just like any fangirl would. the gates open up and jessi quickly runs over to the ticket scanner, dragging jungkook along with her. "sdgoishgoihsgoih!!!!!" was all that came out of jessie's mouth as she looked at the stage in awe. jungkook looked down at his phone, texting yongguk.

jungkook
언제 대리고 와도돼 형?
(when can i bring her aroung hyung?)

yongguuk
hi-touch 끝나면 데리고와
(once the hi-touch is over jungkook)

jungkook
알았어 형
(okay hyung)

yongguk
이제 가야돼 곧 우리 무대 시작할꺼야
(i gotta go, we're about to go on stage)

jungkook
알았어! 파이팅!
(okay! fighting!)

the lights dim down so jungkook puts away his phone. jessie starts freaking out and hitting jungkook's arm while screaming bang yongguk once they stepped out.  

/

this is such a late update im sorry!! but jessie finally met jungkook even though he was supposed to be in korea (this was set in may as that was when the b.a.p concert was). next chapter will be meeting the members druing hi-touch and will be exactly like my one.