Chapter #17: The Necklace (Part One)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"It's going to happen and one day you are not going to protect me anymore. I need to worry about it. I can't just forget this is going to happen. Because it is going to happen. And I think I should stay away from-"

"No. Don't say that. You are safe and you are going to stay here. You're not going nowhere." Justin eyes turned dark blue full of anger.

I sniffed.

"Okay. I trust you, but that doesn't mean that I am going to somehow forget this is going to happen." I swallowed.

"You're safe. Okay?" He smiled.

"Okay." I smiled back.

After that Fault In Our Stars moment, we went back downstairs to tell them I'm okay and to tell them about the note.

"So, unknown said he/ she is watching us?" Connor asked.

"Yeah. And it said-" I looked at Jake. He was happy well, enough for it to pass as happy. I didn't want to tell him Max was meant to die. Or at least that what the note had said. I didn't want to ruin it. He looks so happy with Elliot and I don't want to spoil it. I left it alone and just explained that the note had stated that no one can protect me anymore. And kept it simple.

"Don't listen to that dumbass note. He/ she is talking complete bullshit. We'll protect you, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Elliot smiled.

"I'm glad you guys are by my side."  I smiled back.

"Well there's only one thing to do." Connor said.

"GROUP HUG!!!" Jake yelled. We all did a group hug.

"What do you eat Elliot?" Jake asked. She slapped him on the back side of his head. Jake winced.

.........................................................

At Night...

I laid in bed tossing and turning trying my best to got to sleep but failed. I got frustrated and threw the blanket on the floor. I closed my eyes to see if it works. Nope not that either. I heard a knock on my door. I jumped up from my bed and opened the door. There stood Justin running his hand through his hair.

"Hey I heard you having trouble going to sleep." His voice was deep and low

and...he had NO shirt on.

Current Expression -» :O

"Uh. Yeah I can't seem to fall asleep, no matter how hard I try." I tried not to stare.

"Drooling?" He smirked.

"Stop." I pouted.

Justin came into my room and sat on the comforter. I did the same but I put my head on his shoulder.

"Sapphire?"

"Yes Leo?"

"I love you."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH.

HUH?

HE

LOVES

ME?

"I love you too." I smiled. Justin pulled me in for a passionate kiss and sparks went through my veins. I heard russling in the trees from the window.

Our lips parted.

Ugh who the fuck is ruining our moment.

"What's that?" I looked out the window.

"I don't know." Justin looked at the window too. I saw a tall man standing under the light post.

"Justin." I said in shock.

"Do you see what I am seeing right now?" I looked straight at the man. We made eye contact.

"See what?" Justin squinted his eyes.

"That." I pointed outside.

"Where?! I see nothing!" He whisper yelled. I rubbed my eyes. And just like the snap of your fingers it was gone. I breathed in and out heavily. I started seeing colors everywhere, my hearing was ringing. My vision was blurry. I kept shaking my head.

"No. No. No." I repeated.

"SAPPHIRE! GUYS HELP!" He yelled for the others but I was focusing on my breathing. Elliot and everyone else came through the door.

"She's having a panic attack." Elliot stated.

She rested my head on a pillow.

"Sapphire look at me." She looked into my eyes.

"Breathe." Elliot calmed me down. I swallowed a big lump in my throat.

"I saw a man, out there! He- he was just standing there with a camera." I stuttered a little.

Justin looked at Connor.

"Should we?" Connor asked.

"I think it's time to give it to her." Justin stated.

"Give me what?" I looked at them both.

"The Necklace." Justin stared at me.

But what necklace? And why wasn't I ready for it before?

When is this bullshit going to finally end.

Sorry for not updating yesterday like I said I was. I fell asleep and I totally forgot... ._.Anyways hope you have a wonderful day!!!!! :)))))

BAIIII BROSSSS!!!!✌✌✌

unedited..... Heheh •-•

EDITEDDDDD