Chapter 2

Simran’s P.O.V

It’s been three hours, now it's almost ten at night, dad took my phone away so I’m left with the emergency cell phone that Xav got me.

Hai... What to do? Who do I call? Not Aman since it’s her damn fault.  Stupid kutti

And Xavier isn't even picking up the phone.I try to call his landline and no one picks up either, I throw the phone on my bed and sit on the floor thinking What can I do now?

I guess I have no choice but to text him.

Hey Xav

Code RED , you’re not picking up the phone and I doubt I will get to see you in the next 12 hours …  why? Cause my parents are sending me off to America , so yeah, I just wanted to say that you’ve been an amazing boyfriend, and I love you so so much, :* I don’t want to end what we have but I think we’ll have to.. don’t want to hold you back , I’m the crappiest girlfriend ever and you deserve way better, so I guess this is it. Bye

-              Simran

.-.-.-.-.*** .-.-.-.-.*** .-.-.-.-.*** .-.-.-.-.*** .-.-.-.-.*** .-.-.-.-.*** .-.-.-.-.*** .-.-.-.-.***.-.-.-.-.*** .-.-.-.-.*** .-.-.-.-.*** 

Xavier’s P.O.V

Here I was at the hospital room, where grandma was admitted in. Grandma had fallen while going down the stairs at my house.

“Xavier I think you should go eat something, Mum will be fine.” Mum whispered to me.

“No mum , I wanna stay, what if something happens to grandma?” I  reply back.

“look you haven’t eaten I want you to go to the  and eat okay?”

“urgh fine.” I grunted.

Mum then hands me a ten dollar note and change and I make my way to the canteen.

As I enter , the lights were on but no one was at the counter, “hello anyone here?” I ask looking left and right if someone’s here.

“hi love , what would you like?” the canteen lady pops up from the bottom.

“hey can I please  get a cheese and tomato sandwich?”

“Sure  thing.”  She says smiling.

After two minutes , She hands me the container and I pay her.

Hm where to eat? Not back at the ward, I decide to go outside and eat, I sit on the green bench and was about to take out my sandwich.

I then realise I haven’t texted sim, maybe I should tell her, I turn on my phone and there were over five missed calls and one text message from sim

I open up the text that she sent.

In the moment, I drop my sandwich container and my phone on the ground.

What the hell? we were so secretive , how did her parents find out? 

How can she dump me like that? And over the phone?  As I thought.

Picking up my phone from the ground, I dial her number,

After calling her  six times she wasn’t answering, maybe she’s gone.

Shit!

I pick up my things and rush to the fifth floor and tell mum I’m going home.

Running out of the hospital, I try to locate where my car is, wow I’ve forgotten my own car which was bought a month ago. I run around the parking lot, there it is, my black Audi, unlocking it , I enter and start up the car.