Prologue

"Sim.."

"hmmm?"

"why are you so scared of your parents?"

"Well I'm so scared of them is because their hella strict and if they find out I'm dating behind their backs they'll kill me, or probably get me married to some random indian guy."

"Are you serious? Your seventeen! They wouldn't get you married." he chuckled.

"uh yes they would." leaning my head on his shoulder and he just puts his arm round my waist.

We just sit there absorbing the scenery of the lake, its so calm. If only my parents were like other parents,if only they were understanding, we'd never need to meet like this,we could do couple things in public, here we were doing couple things in secret.

"Xav.."

"hmm?"

"why did you choose me to be your girlfriend, why not all those other girls?"

"Well .. because your unique,beautiful and smart your not like other girls who throw themselves at guys." he smiled.

Ah that perfect smile.

"what if my parents find out?" I ask curiously.

" hmm," he sat up straight and started tapping his finger to his headmtrying to think. "Well if they do, then i'll kidnap you." Xav winked.

"sure, sure." I start giggling.

"But Sim, what would we have to do? If your parent's do ever find out" he asks.

"well.. to be honest we won't need to do anything. My parents will think of something and make sure we don't contact each other at all." I say softly.

"really? we'll have no chance then?" he questions.

"not really." I said,a tear rolled down my cheek.

Xavier then opens his arms and I hug him, "I don't want to lose you Xav." , "Me neither DimSim." He hugs me tightly and we just stay like that hoping this moment lasts forever.

____________________________________________________________________________

~ Coming Soon ~