Introduction

Hello to anyone who came across my book, The Handbook of LGBTQA+ formally known as LGBTQIAPP+.

+ Update(!) • Some chapters that have been here for a long time will be removed. Especially some "genders" that are really fetishized off of Tumblr that I now, as a much more mature and older person, realize aren't LGBT+ but made up for aesthetic. LGBTQ+ needs an update so I am giving it one as of 040220. Keep in mind this book was made in 2016!
+ I will try to update this book as much as I can as the LGBT community is ALWAYS changing!

❗️
If you do not agree with the LGBT+ community then I now, agressively, ask you to exit this book. I don't understand the motivation to go on a strictly LGBT+ book and hate on LGBT+. I guess some people are lonely like that.

L: Lesbian
G: Gay (Male)
B: Bisexual
T: Transgender
Q: Queer / Questioning
A: Asexual / Aromantic

I decided to change LGBTQIAPP+ to LGBTQ+ because not only was that a mouthful, but Intersex is not LGBT. Intersex is not a preference, it is a natural gender. A biological gender. If male and female aren't apart of LGBT there is no reason for intersex to be.

With all of that being said, welcome to The Handbook of LGBTQA+, the book of LGBT+ education. The book to answer most LGBT questions!

Don't forget if you see something you might identify with, always do your extended research on your own just to be sure!