"Why did she do it? Did I know her?" I don't want ever in the world knowing my business.

"While you were gone she told my brother that you slept with Sebastian." So she was one of those maids. "He didn't believe her so he just brushed her off. Then one night when Alex went to headquarters he asked Leo to go grab a file out of his room. Leo said as soon as he flicked on the light switch he saw her laying on top of the sheets naked. She tried to come on to him, but he had her fired." This is just way to much for my brain to handle. First this Miranda girl now the maid.

"How was she able to get the story out?" I know she didn't escape. The prison has amazing security.

"She was allowed visitors." Of course she was. "I'm sorry this is happening to you."

"It's not your fault. I should have told him I loved him, but I was to stubborn." My father always said one day my stubbornness would get me in trouble. I bet he never imagined that it would end like this.

"No one could have known what they were planning." Rose tries to reason.

"Yes, but if I would have just stayed we wouldn't be in this trouble right now."Alexander and I would be fighting, but I would still have my baby.

"Arabella listen to me. If they didn't do it now they would still be trying to kidnap you, and if not know after the child was born. I hate to say this, but better now than later. The baby felt nothing. You can always have another child." I can have another child, but I was still a mother. A mother is supposed to protect their child.

"I just don't know." I whisper. How can I forget about my child?

"Just do me one favor. Don't leave our family. Alexander loves you Arabella. He might not show it right now threw his anger, but he loves you." Rose looks me straight in the eye pleading with me.

"If he asks me to leave I'm leaving. I won't stand around as he moves on and I look like the ex that can't move on." I won't be that girl.

"Excuse me." Both of us stand up as we realize someone is at the door. "The king requests the Princess, and Miss. Arabellas' presence in the conference room." Walking in silence Rose and I follow the guard both knowing what this is about. Across the palace and another floor we reach the room. Walking into the conference room I sit at the end away from everyone else.

"My dear! Arabella have you eaten anything you look like a walking stick." The Queen looks at me with worry.

"Have you eaten anything?" John suddenly asks.

"Yeah a snack when I'm hungry." Glancing over to Alexander I see he's talking to his father paying no attention to me.

"Let's start talking about why we are here." The king stats while I lay my head down on the table.

"We have a problem. A big problem." The royal assistant says.

"Yes, we know, but what are we going to do about it?" Closing my eyes I try to keep up with the conversation going on around me.

"The people are happy Arabella is back safely, but-"

"If I may intervene what do you mean by safely?" Alexander asks. I want to know what she means by safely too because I was not returned safely.

"Well we got her back without getting injured. She's here and alive." I'm not alive. I'm a walking zombie in my host body.

Alexander lets out a chuckle before shaking his head. "She wasn't injured?" Alex asks sarcastically. "She had broken ribs and bruises covering her body. She had the life beat out of her. My child is dead. My child wasn't returned safely. My child was beat out of its mother. They forced an abortion on her. Did you not see her body? She is all bone and no muscle. To me I would say she was hurt mentally and physically. Now tell me what safely returned means again?" Alex slams his fist on the table scarring me.

"What I meant was it was easy to go in and get her out safely. I know what happened to her Alexander. I am sorry for the loss of your child, but we have other important matters ahead of us Prince. Arabellas' safety is a top priority for us. Your baby isn't alive anymore. We can deal with that later." Squeezing my eyes shut I try to hold in my emotions.

"Excuse me then." I hear a chair scrapping across the floor. "My child's life was important you should show more respect. You need to show a little remorse. Maybe you were in on the plot to kill my child." The door no later opens and slams shut.

"My king surely you don't believe that."

"Arabella sit up." His voice is so calm that it's frightening that I slowly sit up.

"My king you have to believe me." Looking at the empty seat Alex use to sit in I look at the kitchen no to see a frown covering his face.

"You're excused." The guards open the door and she slowly gathers her things and walks out the big wood doors. "Does anyone have any suggestions for the situation at hand?" Deport me to Bora Bora so I can live a life in peace.

"This might sound crazy, but they could get married." Rose turns to me making eye contact to see what my reaction is, but my face is blank.

"That's not bad idea Rose it would calm the public down. We could even say that it happened before the baby." Another worker adds in.

"Think about the long term effects here. A divorce would not look good. Think about the people. If Alexander and Arabella separated they would think it was a cover up for the baby. They would have to be married for life." A life with the boy that hates my guts. That's every girls dream.

"Georgina the kids brought this on themselves when they decided to do grownup things." Closing my eyes I suppress the headache coming on.

"Rose that's a very good idea. Since my son left he gets no choice in this matter and Arabella looks in no condition to make a conscious decision." Lifting my hand I put it over my heart, only to realize it's beating uncontrollably. It won't stop.

My eyes feel as if they were glued shut and I can't speak a word out of my mouth.

"Wait, is she okay? Dad I don't think she's good." I don't feel so hot. Forcing my eye open I meet the eyes of a very concerned room. "Bella!" I hear a scream as my head meets something cold.

The Palace has broken it's silence.
Prince  Alexander has been engaged to Ms. Arabella Chase for months now secretly. We were aware and we're going to give the couple sometime to enjoy it without the world knowing. The child was a creation of their love for each other. We urge you to give them space to mourn over their lost child.

The palace.

So Marriage? Will it last, or will it fail?

XX

L.S.G.