Seventeen Candles

*******February,20th********

It's been a couple of months since i've been going to my sessions and everything has been going well, I haven't heard anything from my parents or Kurt. I've been worried sick about him,the first few weeks i moved in here i have been watching over Kurt. Today is his birthday he's finally seventeen how cool is that? We would always celebrate our birthdays together since mine is just after his but guess this year is different.

I took out my pen and a small sheet of paper and wrote him a note and attached it to the guitar case,His guitar case. I brought him a brand new guitar. I've seen him each time playing it on the store the some of his friends and he's also changed he looks more grown up. I left the guitar case outside his house and hopefully he'll be back soon and see it,i'm sure he will love it.

The money i had for the guitar i worked hard for it at my part time jobs and i don't regret buying it for him even though he havent spoken to each other i'm pretty sure he's still dating that girl. Sam has been coming a few times and i finally met his brother Billie! He's so punk rock and i admire the things he's done. He came along with two of his friends i think their names were Mike and Tré yep those were their names. I zipped up my hoodie and slowly started walking all the way down to my apartment. I which my life was different and not this hard i dont get why some teenagers are excited in getting our of their homes when it sucks,you are on your own with no help at all.

It began to thunder and i heard someone shout my name,it's Sam. I stopped and she came running up to me. 

"April! I'm glad to see you around here. What brings you to this part of town?" 

I cannot tell her that i just came to drop of Kurts birthday gift...know what i'll just tell her i don't care! I shoved my hand on my pocket and pulled put the receipt. She read it and gasped. "You spent that much on that guitar?!"

"Yes and don't yell close to my ear!....I got it cause Kurt always plays on that guitar every time i watch him maybe he's in the store right now and freaking out on where it went." I say imagining him freaking out,i giggle and Sam just stares at it.

"You are stalking him arent you."

"I wouldn't call that stalking him...more like looking over him."

I answer her with a blush on my face. Sam just laughs and shakes that off. "Hey can i come over to your house? I just need to finish an assignment." I nod my head and we both walk over to my place. We arrived and she quickly began to work and i just sat down on the couch listening to music and looking at my photo album.

********************************

Kurt's pov

Fuck this place one day i will leave this place and never come back i just want to kill myself that's all i want to stop this pain. This is the worst birthday ever,April and me would always hang out today.I was heading back to my place to grab my clothes but i saw something in front of the door.I knelt down and saw that it was a black guitar case wait there's a note attached to it.

I hope you like the present i gave to you 

I know it's not much but i always saw you with it

Hope you cherish it since it's something you've wanted for a while

We both know we haven't spoken to each other and i get that

But please accept this gift and remember that i'll always be by your side

No matter what.....

With love,April

I saves the note and opened the case and there it was the guitar I always wanted,the one i used to play everyday in that store with Krist. How did April even afford this?! I picked it up and smiled at her gift "Thanks April." I placed it back and carried it with me to my room. I really am an asshole she's been with me forever and I keep pushing her back,i really really love April more than a friend but she deserves someone much better than me.

The small amount of clothes i had i saved them in my backpack and headed back downstairs,I walked passed Wendy and glared at her. This is what i wanted too now i wont see their faces again,I said bye to my sister Kim and left the house for good....