Kurt Cobain

My friend Kurt Cobain was born at Grays Harbor Hospital in Aberdeen, Washington, to a waitress, Wendy Elizabeth and an automotive mechanic, Donald Leland Cobain. His parents were married on July 31, 1965 in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.He has a younger sister,Kimberly. She was born April 24, 1970. He has been a really imaginative and hyper when he was a little kid we even have the same taste in music..

At age four, he started playing the piano and singing,He listened to artists like the Ramones and Electric Light Orchestra and from a young age, would sing songs like Arlo Guthrie's "Motorcycle Song", The Beatles' "Hey Jude" and a lot of others. I can still remember him running,playing with his toys in the front yard when he was a small child...i can still remember him writing his songs and playing his guitar so well..Even though this story is focused on his life i still want to introduce myself...

Hi my name is April Katelyn Harrison Day i was born on February 21st funny how i was born a day after Kurt's birthday.I was born in New Jersey to my mother,Katelyn,who works as a waitress also and my father,Andrew,who works as a lawyer.I'm an only kid so i've been on my own almost all my life..that's when i met Kurt...he was the first ever friend i ever had and he showed me how to trully be myself and live life the fullest.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April,23rd,1970

"Alright kids! Good job."

Miss Mabel said with the most cheerful voice any kid ever heard,she scanned each of our drawing and stopped behind me. "That's a lovely picture." She pointed it out.My drawing was a colorful one with a huge rainbow with tons of glitter and in the middle was my mommy,daddy,and me. "I'm sure your parenrs would love it." I gave her the brightest smile and once she turned her heel i felt someone kick my seat.I just pouted and continued with my work.

That's when I felt someone grab my pigtail and started pulling it "Miss Mabel!" I had tears running down my face."Kurt stop pullung her hair! That's no way to treat a girl." I turn to see a blonde boy sticking his tounge out to me so i did the same.Before i turned ro finish my drawing i looked at his. "Why is there a girl on your drawing." I started inching closer so he pushed me away with his hand.

"That's my sister! Her name is Kimberly even though she still hasn't been born!" He gleamed.I looked at the picture suddenly interested in his family. "Your lucky..i don't have any brothers." The boy must've seen me sad so he grabbed his picture and pointed to each of his family members.

"This is my mom her name is Wendy,this is my dad Donald,my sister and me! Kurt Cobain! And when i grow up im gonna be a star!!" "Kurt quit yelling in class." I giggled and smiled at him "Seems like a nice family."

"So what's your name Shooting Star?" He says ruffling my black hair making it all messy.I shoved his hand away smiling a little "My name is April Harrison."

From that day on Kurt and I were inseperable even when we grew up which i thought he would stop hanging out with me.I guess he enjoyed my comoany cause we both like the same music.Little did i know that these were the last years of him being trully happy along with his family and i found out that i would do anything to stay by his side until the very end....

Sooo that was the first chapter to my Kurt Cobain story!! I swear ive been listening to Nirvana all day and im so so sad that Kurt just left this world so i decided to write a story about how much i love him.I do hope this story goes well even though it'll also be a short one ^-^ Rest In Piece Kurt!!