Suga Meets Salt EP. 4

SUGA: "Idiot."

You heard him slightly but not clearly.

YOU: "Hah? What did you say?"

He suddenly grabbed onto your arm and pulled you over to him. You stumbled a bit and little bit confuse on what he's trying to do.

But then he pulled you into his embrace and covered your body with the jacket before he wrapped his arms around you.

You stood there, frozen in shock with your eyes widen staring blankly, at his chest right in front of you.

Min.. Min Yoongi.. is hug-hugging you?

???

You couldn't feel your heart at all. Is it still beating? Where is it? GAWWDD!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR HEART WENT!!!

While you're still in your mental breakdown state, Suga rested his chin onto the top of your head.

SUGA: "Don't just take care of me. You have to take care of yourself too."

Despite the fact that you're not feeling your heart beat, now you're not even breathing!

Your face was burning hot and you just couldn't help it but grin happily.

You slide your hands around his waist and rested your head on his chest.

Every sounds around you was eliminated as you listened to his heart beats drumming against your ear.

---

You lied in bed while staring up at the ceiling as your mind recalled that lovely moments of you and Suga.

Suga rested his chin onto the top of your head.

SUGA: "Don't just take care of me. You have to take care of yourself too."

YOU: "Asdfghjkl!"

You punched the empty air and rolled back and forth on your bed to kill those butterflies in your tummy.

YOU: "What to do? What to do? What to do!!!!!! AH—"

You fell off the bed with your face flat onto the cold hard floor.

YOU: "I'm dead. So dead."

---

FRIEND: "Yo Suga!"

He ran over and wrapped his arm around Suga's shoulder.

Suga grunted angrily.

FRIEND: "Are you going to the Senior College Dance?"

SUGA: "Why?"

FRIEND: "I know that you're never interested in those stuffs but if you are planning to go, you better step up your gear dude.. because there might be ton of girls waiting for you to ask them but when the time comes around they all might be out of stock."

SUGA: "Do I look like I care?"

FRIEND: "Just in case you are.."

Suga looked away and right when he did, he spotted the 'Senior College Dance' flyer on the wall.

>>

YOU: "Have you thought of asking anyone for the dance yet?"

You asked Suga while the two of you were sitting outside at a table.

He looked at you.

SUGA: "Why? Did somebody ask you already?"

You lifted your chin up.