"A friend owed me a favor," Maya smiled at Miller.

"Time it to the blasts," Jasper smiled. Miller nodded and started to hit on the wall with the hammer. Monty flashed the flashlight on the wires once Miller made a hole in the wall.

"Jackpot," Monty smiled.

"Set it up to play our SOS in a loop over the Ark-wide channel. If I can get it to transmit somebody is bound to hear it."

"Well that doesn't sound good," Miller said as a sound came from the wires.

"I've heard this. The blackbox of the exodus ship right before....before it crashed. They crashed the exodus ship." Monty shook his head and looked at Jasper.

"Jamming signal. What are they jamming now?"

"Everything. To keep our people from talking to each other."

"We're totally screwed?" Jasper asked.

"I wouldn't say totally,"

"Damn it," Monty exclaimed minutes later.

"Now we're totally screwed?" Jasper asked again.

"Our message is broadcasting, but over a jammed frequency." Monty said.

"Then unjam it," Miller said.

"What do you think he's been trying to do?" I asked Miller.

"We must shut it down from the source. I need five minutes in the command center," Monty said.

"No way, you heard Maya, it's too dangerous," Jasper shook his head.

"The guards coming. We have to go, cover the hole," Maya said running over to us. I helped Jasper pick up the painting and cover the hole. I ran after Monty and Miller following them out.

_________________________

"Did they find the radio?" Miller asked Jasper.

"No, where's Monty?" Jasper asked looking around the bunker.

"I thought he was with you," Miller said to Jasper and Maya.

"I haven't seen him." Maya said. First Harper and now Monty? Where have they gone?

__________________________

Bellamy's POV

"How did you know it was Gustus?" Lincoln asked.

"He'd do anything for her. To protect her. It just makes sense," I said remembering the horrible punishment he took before his death.

"Look at the thanks he got," Octavia said.

"Guys!" Raven exclaimed. We all got up and wakled over to her. She had the radio in her hand.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Listen to this," Raven said.

"47 of us are trapped. They've taken Harper." Jasper's voice came in on the radio.

"Talk to him," Clarke said.

"We don't know how much time we have left,"

"It's repeating," Raven said shaking her head.

"Please hurry. This is Jasper Jordan,"

"They're alive," Octavia smiled. My heart skipped a beat hearing Octavia say that. Tessa is alive.

"We need to do this now. We got the alliance, now is the time to use it." I said.

"First we need an inside man. You were right. Without someone on the inside to lower their defenses, turn off the acid fog, an army is useless. You should go," Clarke said to me.

"I thought you hated that plan. That I would get myself killed." I said.

"I was being weak. It's worth the risk," Clarke said. Ouch. That hurt.

"My map of mount weather. Find a way to get on that radio and talk to us." she said and held out a paper. I grabbed the map from her hands.

"Good luck," Clarke said and walked away. Ok then.

"Bell how are you-" Octavia started.

"I can get you through the tunnels." Lincoln said.

"You can't go back there. Not yet."

"Let me show you what to look for," Raven said to me.

"And Bell?" Octavia asked. I looked back at her.

"Find Tessa and bring her back," Octavia smiled. I nodded and followed Raven. Looks like I'm going inside Mount Weather.