0.9

"Bellamy get out here!" Octavia yelled as we watched a pod fly through the starry night sky.

"There!" Octavia pointed. Bellamy walked up and stood next to me. I looked at him trying not to stare at his shirtless torso. I quickly looked back at the sky as a parachute exploded from the top of the pod slowing down the speed of it.

"Their coming to help us, now we can kick some grounder ass," someone added. I scoffed as I saw two girls walk out of Bellamy's tent holding up a blanket covering themselves.

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo," one of the girls said holding the blanket closer to her chest.

"Doubt it," I smirked crossing my arms.

________

"If it cleared the ridge it's probably by the lake," Jones said looking between Bellamy and Octavia pointing at the map.

"We should get moving, everyone's ready," Octavia said to Bellamy. Bellamy shook his head.

"No one's going anywhere, not whiles it's dark. It's not safe, We'll head out at first light. Pass the word," Bellamy stood tall his arms crossed across his chest. Everyone left the tent but Octavia, Bellamy, and I. Bellamy was about to leave when Octavia stopped him.

"Everyone for a 100 miles saw this thing come down, what if the grounders get to it first? Bell we should go now," Octavia pled as Bellamy sighed.

"I said we wait until sunrise," he said looking towards my direction then walking out of the tent. Octavia stared at me obviously not happy. I shrugged and followed him out. I know Bellamy, he is smarter than this, he is definitely up to something. I quietly followed him into the woods. He's going to find the pod himself. How could I not put the pieces together before. I felt a crunch behind me and quickly turned around. Nothing. Nobody. I turned back around where I was following Bellamy but he was gone. I lost him. Great. I rested my hand against a tree catching my breath. Bellamy must have really wanted what was in that pod, but what would he want in there?

"Damn it," I looked behind me and saw Clarke. She was getting up dusting off her pants. She looked up and saw me. She ran over to me.

"Looking for Bellamy too, huh?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Have you seen him?" She asked breathing heavily. I shook my head. I saw Finn and.... Raven? I sighed happily and ran over to hug her. 

"Hey Blossom," she said and I smiled at the nickname she always called me.

"I'm so glad your ok," I said and she smiled.

"I could say the same for you,"

"About Bellamy I was following him but then lost him," I said brushing my hair behind my ear.

"We need to find him quickly," she said looking at the sky. I nodded and started following his tracks along with Finn.