2.0

Tessa's POV

"Anything?" Jasper asked as he sat down. Miller turned up the music and shook his head.

"Keep looking. Someone must have seen what happened to Harper."

"How many places could she be? We're in a sealed bunker," Miller said.

"There has to be rooms we don't know about. Places that aren't mapped." Jasper shrugged.

"Well, is it possible?" Miller asked.

"I doubt it but maybe," Maya said.

"Thanks ,you are a big help." Miller joked.

"Easy Miller, she's on our side," I said looking at Jasper.

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

"I'm sure,"

"Yeah, she's risking more than any of us," Jasper added.

"Really? Is she going to end up in the kennel too?" Miller asked.

"I suggest for you to stop Miller, something bad might happen if you don't," I looked him in the eyes. He quickly turned away.

"I found something. That leads to an antenna on the ground. If we can access the radio we can send a message over the Ark-wide channel. Tell them we're here." Monty said.

"The only radio's in the command center on level seven, highly restricted," Maya added.

"We got in before,"

"Only because it was scheduled for decontamination. That won't work again so soon." she said.

"We don't need the radio. We need the wires that run into it. Here," Monty said pointing to a certain area on the map.

"The art warehouse, that I can get us into," Maya said.

"Great, all we have to do is break through a two-foot section of wall. Find the outgoing wire, jack into a closed system. Without being heard from anyone," Monty nodded.

"That's all, huh?" Miller asked. I told him to shut up, he doesn't take orders very well.

"No. We also need to steal some copper wire, the guards scheduled a walkie talkie. Oh, yeah, and a big ass hammer," Monty said.

________________________

We followed Monty into the art warehouse until he stopped staring at a wall.

"Right here. The communication lines are behind this wall." Monty said shutting off his flashlight. He removed a horse statue from on top of a table. He set his stuff on it. He removed the painting from the wall. Miller smiled pulling out a hammer from the bag.

"Big ass enough for you?" Miller laughed asking Monty.

"Wait they'll hear you," Maya said.

"This was the plan." Miller started.

"Miller, shut up," I said.

"She's afraid of losing her blood supply." he said. I looked at him.

"What about the part shut up do you not understand?" I asked him.

"You don't have to like me. You can blame me for what my people are doing, but i'm trying to make things right." Maya said.

"Then get the hell out of my way," Miller said.

"Five seconds."

"What happens in five seconds?" Monty asked.

"Miller realizes what a dick he is," I smirked. Miller glared at me. An alarm sound then went off.