1.1

"You're going to be okay, you're going to be okay," someone kept repeating to me. I opened my eyes feeling no pain to my leg because it was now numb. My arms wrapped around Bellamy's neck tighter. He looked down at me seeing I was now awake.

"Bellamy, I'm scared," I whispered to him. I have never gotten hurt like this on the Ark.

"It's okay, we're almost there and Clarke will attend to you," he said to me. I then remembered, Finn. Where's Finn?

"Finn, Bell where's Finn?" I asked him looking around. I started to panic. Bellamy's hand squeezed tighter on my thigh.

"Finn will be fine, Jasper and Monroe are carrying him," Bellamy stopped for a second then jumped up lifting me higher when I kept sliding down. We finally got back to the camp. 

"Clarke! Where's Clarke?!" Jasper screamed. Bellamy carried me inside the campground.

"Get Clarke now," Bellamy ordered some boy.

"Hey, I'm here, what's up?" she asked casually running over. Clarke gasped when Jasper and Monroe carried in my unconscious brother. I cried resting my head against Bellamy's chest getting it soaked with my tears. Clarke gasped running over to Finn.

"Please, I can't lose my brother, I just can't," I cried to Clarke as she looked over to me her eyes glossed over. She nodded towards me.

"He's alive," Clarke said checking his pulse.

"Bellamy wouldn't let me take the knife out," Jasper said shakingly. Clarke nodded.

"No that was a good call, get him in the dropship, now!" Clarke ordered. Everyone who carried Finn brought him over to the dropship carefully.

"Clarke can you save him?" Raven asked her.

"No not me. I need my mother, I need to talk to her," Clarke shook her head.

"There's still no radio," Raven reminded her getting frustrated.

"Raven, fix it, go!" she demanded and they ran over to the dropship together. Bellamy brought me over to the dropship. He lay me down on the hammock over in the corner. Bellamy moved the hair out of my face and looked at my leg.

"Clarke will get to you soon, just hang on," Bellamy nodded. I felt myself get dizzier and hotter, because Bellamy was here and the loss of blood. When Bellamy was about the walk out of the dropship I grabbed his wrist stopping him. He turned around and looked at me.

"Thank you Bell," I said to him. He leaned over me and kissed my sweaty forehead.

"Anytime Clementine," he smiled then walked away. I felt my eyes close once again and fell into a dreamless sleep.

________________

Bellamy's POV

"Why were you defending him?" I asked Octavia as she was about to walk out of camp.

"Because he saved my life, the spear that hit Roma was actually meant-" I interrupted her sentence.

"No your wrong, I saved your life. For all you know he was keeping you alive to use you as bait for one of their traps," I told her sternly.

"No, I don't think so," she whispered.

"You don't think, O. That's the problem, they killed three of our people today, and if you let me kill him when I had the chance Finn and Tessa wouldn't be dying right now," I said hoping it would knock some sense into her but knowing my sister she is not just going to back down from this.