0.1

I looked at the boring grey wall. I hate this place. The same old boring walls to look at. I am in here for a reason that I can't help. Being a prisoner sucks. Let me tell you about myself. My name is Tessa Collins, the sister of Finn Collins. You are probably wondering how? Well I'll tell you how. Nobody knew about me. I mean they did but they didn't know I was blood related to Finn. Finn was the only one that knew we were related. My mom was dying so I had to get her medicine, I had to steal from the Ark. I got caught and got stuck in this hell hole. Finn tried so hard to keep me safe and I let him and my mom down. I haven't seen Finn in a very long time and my mother died from sickness.

     I am turning 18 in a couple days. That is when I get floated. I won't ever see Finn again. I sat down on the stupid unsteady bed waiting for the days counting down to when I die. Hearing heavy footsteps I looked up at the door. The door then swung open and I jumped.

"Prisoner 318 please stand," One of the tall heavy built guards said. I stood up. The other guard grabbed my wrists handcuffing them together with rope.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I yelled kicking the guard. He didn't budge because of the armour he had on. The guard squeezed my wrists hurting them.

"Ok ok." I said letting them drag me out of the jail room. I looked around the hallway. Same old hall way. I felt an opening for me. I am not giving up without a fight. I ripped my hands out of the guards grip and elbowed his nose. I made a run for it but being the clumsy girl I am I tripped over myself and fell onto my side. I tried getting up but the other guard stopped me and punched my eye. I felt a bruise grow from under the guards fist. I saw brown boots on the ground in front of me. I looked up.

"Abby?" I asked. She kneeled on her knees.

"Tessa, you're going to the ground," she said.

"What are you talking about?" I am really confused. No one has been to the ground in hundreds of years. I then felt a pinch in my neck and I fell into darkness.

_______________________________________________________

     I woke up feeling my stomach tied in knots. I am going to the ground. With who? Finn? Please have me be with my brother. I looked around so many people that I don't know.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard a feminine voice say to my right. I nodded looking at the blonde haired girl.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said. She nodded.

"Good because you seemed a little out of it."

"Yeah, I'm Tessa," I said introducing myself.

"Clarke, and this is Wells." the girl Clarke said pointing to a darker skinned boy. I smiled warmly. I was about to ask Clarke something but the chancellor popped up on the screen in front of us.

"As many of you know I am chancellor Jaha." the chancellor started but someone interrupted.

"Whoo hooo Spacewalker!"

"Finn Yeah!" I gasped. Finn is here? I saw the spacewalker himself float in front of us. Sparks flew just as we were close to the ground.

"Finn!" I yelled closing my eyes. The people floating including Finn flew to the ground as we landed a harsh landing. I screamed. Immediately after we landed I hurried to unbuckle myself. I let myself fall to the ground next to where Finn fell. I grabbed his shoulder shaking him.

"Finn are you okay?" I asked him feeling a tear fall down my cheek.

"Tess?" Finn asked rolling onto his back. I hugged him.

"Oh my god. Thank god you're okay," Finn said squeezing my waist. I smiled. I helped Finn up and we walked over to Clarke.

"Is he-" Clarke interrupted me and stood up.

"Dead, yes," she said looking at Finn.

"It is all my fault, they died because of me," He said running his hand through his long brown hair. It has grown since I have last seen him. I grabbed his hand.

"Finn. It wasn't your fault." I said.

"Are you two-" Clarke asked pointing her to us. I laughed.

"Nooo. We are siblings," Finn said. Clarke nodded embarrassed. I then heard voices.

"No one has a brother," Someone yelled. I climbed down the ladder seeing people crowded around a girl and a boy. I pushed people and found my way to the front. The boy was pulling his angered sister back from attacking.

"How about we give them something to remember them by," the boy said. The boy was cute.  His hair was gelled back to perfection and he was wearing a guard suit. He had freckles littering over his face. The girl was gorgeous, long brown hair reaching her thin hips. The girl looked at her brother questioningly.

"How?" she asked.

"Being the first person on Earth in a hundred years," he said his deep voice present. I stepped up.

"Actually 97 and we don't know if it is safe," I said my voice building up some random confidence. The boy's deep laugh filled my ears.

"Well princess I guess we are going to have to find out. Won't we?" He asked looking me dead in the eyes. I stared into his dark eyes. 

"I guess we will," I said. Bellamy smirked. Oh I will wipe that smirk off his face.

"Bellamy Blake and Octavia Blake," Finn whispered in my ear. That's his name. 'Bellamy' opened the dropship door. Everyone gasped at the view in front of us. Octavia stepped onto the Earth's soil. I breathed in the fresh air. It is beautiful. The green forest and the green grass.

"WE'RE BACK BITCHES!" Octavia screamed.