1.5

"That'll stop the external bleeding." Clarke said setting down the orange hot blade she just burned Raven's wound with.

"I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?" my brother asked.

"Long story," I sighed.

"We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead." Raven said.

"Wait, there's rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?" Clarke asked.

"Enough to build a 100 bombs, if we had any gunpowder left."

"Let's get back to the reapers. Maybe they'll help us." Bellamy said holding out Lincoln's book showing us a picture of a reaper.

"The enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine, right?" Bellamy asked looking at her. Clarke shook her head.

"Not this enemy. We saw them, trust me, it's not an option." Clarke shook her head.

"There's no time for this. Can she walk or not?" Finn asked.

"No we have to carry her." Clarke shook her head.

"The hell you will. I'm good to go," Raven winced trying to get up.

"Hey, listen to me. That bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there, is that clear?" Clarke told her. Raven nodded and lowered herself back onto the table.

"I'll get the stretcher." Finn nodded and started to walk out.

"Can't run away fast enough, huh? Real brave." Bellamy said. I rolled my eyes at his behavior.

"Bellamy, dying in a fight we can't win isn't brave, it's stupid," Finn said. Bellamy walked towards Finn. I grabbed his bicep trying to stop him.

"Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight." Bellamy glared at my brother. We are already off to a bad start. My brother does not get along with the man I'm in love with. Great.

"Ok, that's enough children," I said getting in between them.

"It's time to go," Clarke interrupted, thankfully.

"If they follow, it's a 120-mile walk to the ocean." Bellamy said ignoring me. Ok, he's ignoring me. I should be the one ignoring him, for what he did to me.

"Look, we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay." Finn said looking at me then walked out of the dropship.

"No, he is not staying." I said and looked at Bellamy.

"I know you don't agree with this decision but Bellamy, we can't do this without you, I can't do this without you," I said and he looked away from my eyes.

"What do you want me to say?" Bellamy said looking at Clarke.

"I want you to say you're with us. Those kids out there, they listen to you."

"They are lining up to go. They listen to you more." Bellamy sighed.

"I gave them an easy choice. But five minutes ago they were willing to fight and die for you. You inspire them. I'm afraid we are going to need that again before this day is through," Clarke said. She looked at him for a second more before leaving the dropship.

"Bellamy whether you like it or not, we all need you." I smiled lightly releasing his bicep from my grasp. He looked at me one last time before I walked out of the dropship. I walked to my tent I share with Delia and grabbed my bag I packed earlier today. I slipped it over my shoulder and walked out meeting Jasper and Delia.