0.8

Everyone cheered as Murphy rose from the ground. Two of the 100 helped Murphy stand onto the stool.

"You can stop this! They'll listen to you!" Clarke yelled shoving Bellamy.

"Bellamy, you should do it!" the boy said pointing towards him.

"Bellamy! Bellamy! Bellamy!" the boy chanted making everyone chant it. I grabbed Bellamy's arm.

"Bell, please, don't," I said to him. He looked down at me with pain in his eyes.

"I saw you in the woods with Atom, I know you're not a killer," Clarke said over the chanting. Bellamy shook off my hand and walked towards Murphy.

"Please tell me you're taking him down," I whispered. Bellamy fought against Clarke as she tried to stop what he was doing.

"You can't do this!" she yelled. Bellamy kicked the stool from under Murphy's feet. I felt bile rise up my throat as I watched Murphy swing. Everyone screamed in cheer. These people are sick.

"This is on you princess! You should have kept your mouth shut!" he yelled at Clarke.

"What the hell are you doing?! Cut him down. Charlotte, get out of here! Now!" Finn said shoving through people. Charlotte didn't move as Finn ordered. The boy that started this took out a knife and pointed it towards Finn. That's enough, no one touches my brother. I ran up to the boy and punched him square in the jaw. He fell to the ground by my feet. I looked at Bellamy seeing him already stare at me.

"Tessa, are you alright?" Finn asked hugging me. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I nodded. Even though everything was not okay.

"Stop okay!" Charlotte yelled. Everyone stopped and stared at her.

"Murphy didn't kill Wells, I did!" she said. I gasped and ran over to Bellamy. I took out his hatchet from his belt and cut Murphy's rope. He fell down to the ground with a thud. I looked back and stared at Charlotte. Why would she do that?

__________________________________

"Bring out the girl Bellamy!" Murphy yelled from outside the tent. I jumped from his loud voice. Bellamy grabbed my hand but I pulled away angrily.

"Why Charlotte?" I asked kneeling down in front of her.

"Because I was just trying to slay my demons, like Bellamy told me," she said. I turned and faced towards Bellamy.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke asked.

"She misunderstood me, Charlotte, that is not what I meant," he said.

"Bring out the girl!" Murphy yelled again.

"Please don't let them hurt me!" she cried.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up," Bellamy said. We all went silent.

"Now you stay quiet," Bellamy said.

"It's your boys out there!" Finn reminded him.

"This is not my fault, if she listened to me those idiots would still be building the wall," Bellamy said.

"If you want to build a society princess, let's build a society. Bring her out!" Murphy yelled.

"No please, Bellamy, Tessa," She cried again. Bellamy knelt down this time.

"Charlotte, hey, it's going to be okay, just stay with them," Bellamy said pointing towards Finn and Clarke. Bellamy grabbed my hand and brought me outside of the tent with him.