Part 30: Secrets Come to Light

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god.....oh my god what the fucking fuck!

"Fucking fuck?

"Eric you cheated on Jasmine with me! This is serious"

"She doesn't have to know, it was a mistake. We were really drunk lastnite and things happened"

"Tell me how...we ended up having sex"

"Well uh we were making out in the bathroom and you were telling me how good it felt. And then we heard people looking for us so we had to stop and see what's up. Then Naomi screamed "PARTY AT TYLER'S HOUSE" and almost everyone left the center and drove to your house."

"Go on"

"So you got in my car and sat up front with me. And you started putting your hands down my shorts and grabbing me down there while I was driving. *He laughs* Then You mentioned how horny you were and by that time we had made it to your house already. You fell getting out the car but I caried you upstairs and we partied a bit downstairs before you led me up to your room. You told me to get you a cooler from downstairs, so I did and I watched you drink it all in seconds. You smiled at me when you were done and laid back down spreading your legs. Which was one of the most sexiest things I've ever seen by the way. But you got up and took off my shirt and locked your bedroom door. Then came back over to me and stripped everything off, and man...my dick rose up like the sun.
*we both laugh*

"But I got up and rubbed all down your body making you moan my name. I pushed you back down and turned up your radio really loud so you know...no one could hear us. I turned off the lights and toke off my pants next and got on top of you. And we had sex...really good sex"

"I get that alot..." I laugh.

"What?

"I give people a good time, let's just say"

"So you have sex alot?

"That's none of your business"

"Damn feisty"

*My phone dings*

I reach over to and take it off the charger. Naomi texted me.

Bestie👭💞😆😎: YO! GO ON YOUR SNAP CHAT!

Me: why???

Bestie👭💞😆😎: PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PARTY AND YOU TOO.

I switch over to my snapchat and to see what people were posting from lastnite.

OH MY GOD WHO TOOK THIS?!

Damn my ass was fat though😆Oh shit😬

Oh shit😬

Damn my ass was fat though😆Oh shit😬

Well....Jasmine is going to rip my head off...how lovely

👀😮👀😮👀😮👀😮👀😮👀😮👀😮