Rude-TMNT Parody

Something that has been bugging me and i just had to.

WARNING!!! SHORT PARODY!!! XD And had yaoi in it too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo:*walking with Donnie* That's not possible! Both working together?

Donnie: I know. Something must be up.*hears music**turns head* What the-?

Raph:

"Can i have my brother for the rest of my life?

Say yes, say yes, cause i need to know.

You say we'll never get your blessing to the day we die.

Tough luck, my son, but the answer is no."

Leo:*mouths 'What the f*ck?!*

Donnie:*blushes*

Mikey:

"Why you gotta be so rude?

Don't you know i'm mutant too?

Why you gotta be so rude?

I'm gotta marry him anyway."

Leo: Wow...

Donnie: Oh God!*covers face**still blushing*

Raph and Mikey:

"Marry my bro,

Marry em anyway.

Marry ma bro,

No matter what pop says.

Marry my bro,

Yeah, we'll still be family.

Why you gotta be so... Rude?"

Leonardo rubbed his eyes at the stupidity of his brothers. When he opened his eyes once more, he saw Raphael in front of him, holding a black little box. He looked to his side to see his youngest brother doing the same thing to Donatello. He, on the other hand, both hands were clapsed on his mouth as tears fell. He nodded his head and Mikey jumped in excitement and hugged his now fiance. The leaf green turtle looked back down at those emerald eyes he fell in love so deeply. All he could do was stare as tears ran down his cheeks.

Leo: Yes. Yes, yes!!!

He jumped at Raphael, wrapping his arms around his neck as the other stood from the ground and picked up his fiance, bridle stile, twirling them both around in a kiss.

The End?