Chapter 3- The Reveal

From chapter 2:
Spencer puts his hand over his mouth and turns around. He starts thinking about how to tell Allie the real reason why she is under protective custody.....

*now*
Allie says, "Spencer, is something wrong?" Spencer turns back around and says, "well I don't know how to tell you this, but you and your friends are in more danger then you think you are." Allie looks at Spencer and says, "what?? What kind of danger?" Spencer goes and grabs a chair and brings it next to Allie's hospital bed. He sits down and looks Allie in the eye. He gives her a look of complete sadness and sympathy. He puts his head in his hands, rubs his eyes and looks back up. Allie says, "Spencer is it that bad? Please tell me." Spencer says, "no one should have to go through what you and your friends are. We have been doing a lot of research and profiling on these two men that broke into your house and beat you. Based on our findings we think that they are actually a group of 5 men. One is e dominant and the other 4 are his 'workers.' Now I have to ask you again. Has anything happened to you or your friends that has been done in an illegal manner? Such as, abuse or torture." Allie looks at Spencer. She sits up and gets out of the bed. She begins to pace and tries to think of how to tell him all the things that have happened in her life. She worries he won't believe her because in the past no one has.
Spencer gets up out of his chair and puts his hand on Allie's shoulder. He tells her, "I know this can't be easy. But just know I'm here for you. I'm here to help, I'm here to stop these men from hurting you and your friends ever again." Allie turns around and says, "how can you promise that? It's been 4 years and it hasn't stopped." Spencer says, "I can promise that because I'm here to listen. You just have to tell what happened." Allie says in a frustrated and scared voice, with tears running down her face, "where do you want me to start, hm? Maybe let's start when I was 18 and we were beaten down in the parking lot with metal poles? Oh, or maybe let's start with when I was 17 and we were all on vacation and we got kidnapped and taken to this 'torture house' where they did horrible things to us, but we finally escaped after 7 days....you tell me Spencer, where would you like me to start?" She throws Spencer's hand off her shoulder and walks away. Spencer walks to the chair and sits down. He just looks at Allie sitting there in the corner crying her eyes out. Tears begin to run down Spencer's face. He tries to find the words to say to her.
Allie stops crying she gets up off the ground, and she walks towards Spencer she looks at him and says, "so what else would you like to know?" Spencer says, "we can talk about it on the way to our protective custody headquarters."
...............................................................................................................................................