Chapter 4- Protective Custody

Allie, RJ, and Peter are now all out of the hospital and at the protective custody headquarters. The three of them are brought into the room and they all sit down at this big desk with the director of the BAU team sitting in front of them. The director says, "we have decided to put each of you into a different household until we have found these guys that have done this to you. RJ, you will stay with JJ, Peter you will stay with me and Allie you will stay with Dr. Spencer Reid." He pauses and then says, "ok so you will just need to let us know what things you need from your house and we will get them for you...you may go now." Peter, RJ, and Allie get up from there seats and leave the room. JJ brings them to a closed in waiting area for them to stay in until there stuff has been collected from there house. When JJ leaves the room Peter says to RJ and Allie, "well this is great. I thought all of this was over when it stopped months ago." Allie says, "so did I, but apparently they aren't done with us yet." Peter pauses and thinks and then says, "wait. Does the FBI know about the other stuff that has happened to us? Did you guys tell them stuff? Because I didn't." RJ responds, "I didn't either." They both look towards and Allie. Peter says, "Allie....you didn't did you?" Allie responds with hesitation, "well I might've told Spencer some broad ideas of what happened. But he made me a little angry so it slipped out." Peter says, "what did you say?" Allie says, "nothing specific." Peter says, "ok. I just hope they can stop these guys."

Spencer has over heard the conversation. He was on his way to tell Allie he got all her stuff and they were ready to go. He leaves to go and tell his team what he heard....