Being Niall's daughter

Hiya :D

So, this is just so you know who's who's kid and what the kids are like.......

Niall's kids :

Cameron -

Cam or Cammy for short. She has dark brown/black hair and dark blue eyes. She loves the color green, and she eats and eats until there's no more food left. She's kind of shy and loves to read and sing. She's a daddy's girl, loves hugs and cuddling. She is super funny. Is 16 years old and her birthday is October 1st.

Ryan -

Cammy calls him Ray Ray. He has blond-brown hair with blue eyes and a charming smile. He's a lady killer, or so he thinks. He loves football (soccer) and is super outgoing. He's super protective of Cammy and is very close to her. He's 18 years old and his birthday is August 12.

Harry's kids :

Tyler - He has curly brown hair, the greenest eyes you will ever see, and really adorable dimples. Has a pet cat named Edwardo and nickname is Ty. He's 17.

Louis' kids :

Phoenix - She's really sporty and plays every sport the school offers. She loves to hang out with Ty and kinda has a thing for him. She's 16.

Zayn's kids :

Reese - Is Cammy's best guy friend. He loves to play video games and having movie marathons with Cammy. He has baby eyes with hair just like Cammy's. He has a charming smile and loves to cuddle.

Liam's kids :

Alexis - Lexi for short, is Cammy's best friend, other than Reese. She's a daddy's girl and is a dancer.