Defeated (Ch.1)

Hai cx
Idk how this story is going to go, but let's hope for the best. Anyway. Enjoy cx
_____
Meditation couldn't do anything for Leonardo anymore. Not when his mind is set on the image of his father getting killed. He can no longer hold back the grief, and tears that have been held in for so long.

He let them slide freely down his cheeks. Weakness. Failure. Were the words popping up in his head now. How can he be a leader when he cannot even control himself or accept that he no longer had a father to go to for comforting advice.

The eldest turtle opened his eyes, hoping to see his Sensei in front of him, but he had no such luck. He felt so lost now, the feeling of.. defeat taking over. It all came to him in a span of seconds, making him feel dizzy.
"Sensei, what am I supposed to do?" He asked, waiting for something, anything, but when no one answered he let out a desperate sigh.

Slowly, he stood up and walked out of the dojo, walking in on his hothead brother, Rapheal.

Raphael is a very stubborn brother with a temper. He was fuming, at nothing really, this was his way of dealing with grief. He grabbed the edge of the coffee table, and flipped it roughly, making cups and and comic books fall with a loud crash.

Usually the leader knew not to disturb the tempered turtle, but he started to worry if this was healthy for him to always be in his episodes. Leonardo slowly and carefully walked over to Raphael, pulling him in for a loving hug.
"It'll be ok Raph," the leader reassured his younger, rebellious brother.

Raphael didn't understand how to react to the sudden attention. He didn't understand the tears falling from his eyes, for he has never cried before. He was usually the tough one. However, it felt.. relieving to him.

The red masked turtle hugged back tightly, hiding his face in Leonardo's plastron. He let the hot tears fall.

He suddenly didn't feel alone, or scared anymore. He now knew he had his brothers to keep him strong and nothing would get in the way of that.
______
Wow. This sucked.
But first chapter.
I made it short on purpose to just start it off.
But I hope you enjoyed cx