I stumbled a little as I made my way to the kitchen. He wasn't there. I checked everywhere. The yard, the bathrooms, the bedrooms, the basement. But he was nowhere to be found.

I decided to check upstairs one more time before texting him and leaving if I didn't get a response.

That was the worst decision ever.

I just wish I hadn't agreed to going to this stupid party. It wasn't even that fun. Not anymore. I should've been sleeping, next to my boyfriends.

Safe and warm.

Because as I opened that bedroom door, the person I hated stood there-well laid there.

I was too drunk to realize I should get out, even though my mind screamed at me to.

I only saw two people making out on the bed.

"Sorry." I mumbled and went to close the door when the man spoke up.

"Baby! What're you doing here? What happened to your pretty little skirt?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to think of how I knew this person.

But before I could figure out who he was in my foggy state, he had gotten up and pushed the girl out, closing the door behind her.

"Hey...I gotta get out that door. Gotta find my friend." I mumbled at the closed door.

He just chuckled. "I'm your friend. Right baby?"

I frowned. Was he my friend?

"I love new friends." I mumbled out loud. He chuckled.

"Good. Where's that other friend of yours? The one with the weird hair?" I scrunched my nose. No one I knew had weird hair.

"All my friends have rad hair!" I giggled and he just chuckled.

"Sure..." he said, walking closer slowly. I just rambled about everything that came to mind until he was so close his chest was pressed against mine.

My breath caught in my throat and I sobered just slightly when he started to caress my cheek.

"I-I gotta go." I stuttered and turned around to leave but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around roughly, pinning me against the wall.

"L-let me go." I whimpered as his grip tightened. Then I remembered. Yea I knew who this guy was. And no, I didn't want him as a friend.

This was that guy from the mall who called me a slut.

He came even closer so that his breath fanned over my face. I pushed away as far as I could but he just growled and held me tighter, pulling me against him.

Where was Josh? Where was anyone? Why wasn't anyone coming to help me? Why did I agree to come here, why did I agree to drink?

I'm so stupid! The man put his hand on my thigh and started to kiss my neck. I tried to push him away again but he was stronger than me.

Why was I so weak? Why couldn't I do anything right?

I felt so disgusting. His hands were leaving trails down my body, you couldn't see them but I could still feel my skin burning even after his hand moved away.

His hands started to peel my clothing off slowly and I whimpered and yelled at him to stop but he wouldn't.

He just yelled at me and told me to shut up. Then he was dragging me to the bed.

"I know you want it slut! Such a sluty boy, aren't you? Gonna take me so well aren't you?" He whispered in my ear as he pinned me down to the bed.

I kicked and screamed but he growled and slapped me across the face. Then he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shut up or I won't go easy on you!" He hissed. I just whimper and bite down as hard as I can on his hand.

He hissed and let me go. I went to run but before I could make it to the door he grabbed me and pushed me back down. Pinning me to the bed and starting to kiss all over my body again.

I started to cry as I silently prayed and begged for someone to save me. But no one was going to, because no one knew I was here. Josh was god knows where and my boyfriends were sleeping back home and didn't know I had left.

I couldn't escape him. Why was I so stupid? I couldn't stop asking myself that as I blocked out what was going on.

Yeah, I would rather be home, in bed with my boyfriends right now.

PLEASE DONT HATE ME!

I promised drama...and I think I delivered.

It will get better next chapter. I promise!

QOTC: What do you thinks gonna happen after the party?

A: Guess you'll have to wait and see! ¯\_()_/¯

Or should I double update????

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia