Ch. 34

-Maddy's pov-
I woke up and went to the bathroom....quietly so I didn't wake Hayes, whom was snoring away next to me.

Last night we sorta got it on if you know what I mean....and everything about it is a blur. So, I'm going to wait until tonight to try and take a pregnancy test just to make sure.

I walked back over to the room.
Oh and if I haven't told you yet me and Hayes moved to North Carolina together. We got a nice little one bedroom one bath house.

"BADAWAH!" I heard Hayes' ringer go off. I went over and looked at his phone.

From 965-470-1546-
Hey baby ;) Try to get away for a second. I needa talk 2 u.:P

Of course being me I answered back.

To 965-470-1546-
Don't text or call this number again unless you want to be hurt. This is Maddy. Hayes' girlfriend. Leave him alone...thanks Hun.

After that I heard Hayes.

"Baby..what's up?" He asked sitting up.
"Mmmm. Nothing babe. I'll be in bed in a sec." I said. I quickly put his phone down quietly and laid in bed.

"Hayes?" I asked.
"Yes M?"
"Did you use a condom last night?" I asked kind of getting scared of his answer.
"Uhm....no Maddy. I didn't. You didn't say I needed to so I didn't." My eyes shot open.
"What. The. Actual. Fuck Hayes?!" I said sitting up turning on the lamp on my end table.
"What?!" He asked sitting up putting his hand across my stomach.
"I have to check if....ya know. If I got a bun in the oven. This is not good. Not good at all." I say pointing to Hayes. I'm fucking  17!! I can't have a baby.

-9:00 pm-

I was sitting on the couch next to Matt (who came over to visit for a day) when the sudden urge to throw up came to me.
"I-I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say. I run to the bathroom and you know....I throw up.
I stand up and grab the test I bought earlier today. It wasn't a cheap one either.
I did what I had to do.
I waited a minute.
2 lines means I'm pregnant .
1 line means I'm in the clear.

I quickly look over. I started sweating and getting hurt in the head. I grabbed it and walked to the room.

I laid down and Hayes came in.

"Hey, M... You okay?" By this time I was crying. I shook my head no a thousand times and said no the same.
"I-I I'm too young. I can't-can't do this....I need-ne-need you.. I need you, Hayes." I said with tears spilling out of my eyes and it making it hard to speak. He took the test out of my hands and he gasped. I heard something drop in the trash can. I continued to cry until he came and laid his head on my chest. He heals my hand also.
"Look at me." He said while getting up to sit.
"What." I say more of a statement than a question.
"We. Will. Get. Through. This. Together." He said.

Those words rang through my head.

Together
Together
Together.

*****
"MADDY! Want to get pizza together?!" I heard Hayes say while shaking me.
I immediately shot up and started sweating.
"Together?" I asked.
"Together." He chuckled. I laid back on the wall and sighed knowing it was all just a dream.