5; anonmity and possessive behavior.

Start from the beginning

I shake my head with a smile, "how is my car now?"

"It's done, you can take it now actually."

"Finally, I missed my baby." I walk around the car, checking it.

"It looks nice, thanks for washing it by the way."
"No problem."

"Where do I pay?" I turn around facing him.
"Follow me."

I paid for it, I took my keys and walked towards it.

"Again, Thanks for everything Stephan." I smile at him.

He chuckles and awkwardly scratch his head. "Um, I took the day off, would you like to get coffee with me maybe?" He asks shyly.

I awe at him in my head, He's so cute.
"Sure, as long as you don't mind go grocery shopping with me."

He laughs softly, "No problem, but um, where's your boyfriend?"

"Zayn? The one who came with me yesterday?" He nods.

"He isn't my boyfriend."

We had coffee together and also bought groceries, on the way, I learned that he's Canadian but came to England with his mom and her husband, he studied law only for one year in college then he dropped out to work in the mechanic and that his biological father taught him before he died and other things like his love life, his passions..etc.

I also told him about myself and he looked quite interested in what I said.

I got back home around 4:50 pm, I put the groceries in their places.

I went upstairs heading to my art room, on my way I hear someone talking, it's coming from the room Zayn is staying at, it sounds like him too, when did he get here?

I get closer and press my ear to the door trying to hear what is he saying.

"...Chad I don't have time for you now, just send me the information about him, I'm giving you 15 minutes to send them, I don't think he's worth more than that."

What? Who is he talking about?

"What now Chad?" He shuts up for a moment.

"Yes I took care of that, that's why I left the town today." He pauses.

Took care of what?

"What do you mean we have a problem? No I'm sure I took care of it," he pauses again.

"Who the fuck is that?" He raises his voice.

"Marie's friend? Listen, get me her number or something, I will talk to her and see what's up with her. For now get me the information I asked for, you have 10 minutes now."

It goes silent, her probably hung up, I back away from the door and start walking.

I hear Zayn calling my name, I turn around and face him, he was bald?

He still looks so good, though he doesn't look too happy to see me.

"Um hey." I said getting closer to him.