Chapter Five

(Kinzee in photo)
Beep beep beep

I groan and roll over and slap my hand on my annoying alarm clock. But unfortunately, due to my bad coordination, I roll off the side of my twin size bed.

"... Gosh.. Dag.. Gummit.." I murmur to myself, whilst crawling onto my hands and knees to brace myself up.

Thats one way to wake up.

I think to myself as I drag my feet to my closet. Sadly, I trip over my converse laying on my floor, and barely catch myself from falling face first.

"Hmmm what to wear." I say, looking outside. Its pretty chilly out considering its late october.

I decide to wear a pair of white skinny jeans, an oversized sweater, and a pair of combat boots. I walk over to my mirror to do my hair.

Shrieking in horror, I grab my straightener and start straightening my shoulder length blonde hair.

"Jaylen you have ten minutes to get out the door!" I hear my mother yell up the stairs.

I quickly put on some mascara and nude matte lipstick. Grabbing my bag and phone, I rush downstairs.

"Bye ma." I kiss my mom on the cheek and grab my morning smoothie.

The walk to the bus stop was okay. The cold wind smacked my face like needles though.

"Good morning Beatrice." I greet my bus driver. Beatrice is on her last days so I decided I should be nice to her. Unlike others.

"Good morning dear." She greets back. I hand her my bus money but she returns it. "No Jay. Keep it."

I grin and say thank you before walking to my seat with the pre schoolers.

I voluntarily help with the pre schoolers in the morning on the bus.

Its really fun.

"Jayjay!" Kinzee, a five year old, says as I sit down next to her.

"Kinz!!!" I embrace her in a hug. She is by far my favorite.

Then we go about our usually talking. She talks, I listen, She falls asleep, I wake her up. Its just normal.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEECH

Thats when everything changed.

~·~·~·~·~·
Aghhh cliffhanger!

Comment what you think happened!

Also, vote!

Its been forever since I've updated but I'm back!!

Thanks loves!