Past, Present, Dreams

Start from the beginning

His eyes twitched as he made his way towards me. He leaned in close. "Shawn is not of my blood but of your mother's," he said so deadly I stared at him confused. "Get your damn story straight."

I lifted my head and smirked at the camera knowing very well he was watching my every move. "Are you afraid...brother?" I asked with a dark chuckle. My fury kept raging inside of me. They left me there to die in the hands of our enemies. "You better be."

I clenched my hands and stared at the wall in front of me. A family of traitors are what they were. I can never forgive them for leaving me. And I can never forgive Ryder for taking what is rightfully mine.

Ryder Quantum

"Are you afraid...brother?" He mocked as I broke the pen in my hand. I threw it away and shot up in my chair as the it hit the wall loudly. "You better be."

"Calm down Ryder. You know he's still a kid and all," Louie said as he blocked my path to exit my office. "He's fucked in the head bad, bro."

I should kill him for hell these past few weeks. Mocking me. Taunting me. He was just asking for it. I sat back down and threw my head back. I closed my eyes tightly, trying to get rid of my anger. Louie took the controller and turned off the TV. Just then, Scarlett entered in with my mom. "Ryder, you guys should really get going to get ready." She looked to both me and Louie with intense and worried eyes.

I walked around the desk and kissed her head. "Of course, mom." I went over to Scarlett as she gave me a worried look also. I led her out of the office and up to our room where, once the door had shut, I turned her around and pressed her against the door. She stared up at me with her big brown eyes. "Ryder, you're scaring me."

I caressed her cheek and leaned in to kiss her, which of course being me the kiss turned into something more. I wanted more. I needed more. Yet the next thing I know, I have her beauty underneath me as our bodies slide against each other. Her moans fill my eardrums with the desire to just dominate her. I pushed myself up on my hands and buck my hips into as her lower half rocks on back, hitting her just right.

She grips my wrists and pushes herself up and away from me to get away from her ecstasy, something I love so much about her. I go back down on one elbow as my other hand goes to rub her sex. I lean in and suck on her neck as she moans hotly in my ear to stop. "Ryder, please," she begs as she pants and squirms.

"Keep coming for me," I said as I bucked into her harder, rubbing her faster.

Scarlett screams as she tries to push me away, squirting her juices all over my throbbing length and my hand. "Fuck," I grunted as I push myself back up and pump into her faster as she throws her head back and screams out her moan. Squeezing her thighs together I grab ahold of it and keep them together, thrusting upwards to hit her spot all over again.

Scarlett turns her body to the side as I growl and go even harder until I let all my seeds fill her. I fall on top of her and nibble at her neck and shoulder as she shutters. A long breathy moan escaping her delicious lips. "Ryder stop," she breaths as I moved my hips back and forth, both of us groaning and moaning.

"You know I love it when you're begging me," I replied with a smirk as I suck a different part of her neck making her moan and arch her back. I laid behind her with my length still inside her, moving slowly in and out of her. I put my arm under her head as she laces her hand with mine. My other hand goes to massage her jug while playing with her nip until I receive a satisfied moan from her.

I caressed her jaw and made her look at me as I passionately kissed her still making sure I keep her moans going. My hand then glided down her body to her sex once more making her jerk away from our kiss. She closes her eyes tightly as I circle her sex slowly, moving my hips steadily. "Ryder," she pants out moving her hips with more want. I stop all movements and let her do it making her even more sexier than ever.

I lift up my arm so her head rests near my mouth where I whisper things from "I love you so damn much" to how sexy she was being. "You're so fucking beautiful, love" I continue to whisper as I hit her harder making her jugs jump.

"I'm going to come," she whimpers as she moves in sync with my thrusts.

"Ryder," she whispers. I thrust even faster. "Ryder!"

I jolt awake to find Scarlett shaking me awake. Her cheeks were a flushed red with what looked like embarrassment. I looked around to find myself in my office on my chair. Scarlett backs away a bit shyly making me look her over. I swallowed hard when it knocks me in the head that I was all but dreaming of her. Dreaming of fucking my beautiful sexy princess. "U-uhm, you w-were t-talking in your s-sleep," she stutters as she starts to fidget with the ends of her hair.

I turn my chair to face her and bring her forward by her hips. I smirked as her face turns even more red. "Sorry," I apologized. "But I just can't keep your sexy ass out of my mind or my dreams."

She bit her plush lips as my stay glued to them. "Baby, I just had a dream of fucking you and you biting your lip like that isn't helping my situation," I said as I pulled her to sit on my lap where my throbbing length was bulging up in my pants. Her breath hitched as I kept her in place and kissed up and down her neck.

"Sorry," she quietly apologized breathlessly as she leans in. I smile against her skin at her trembled hand when she tries to grips my arm.

I moved away from her as she lightly whimpers and pouts when she looks down at me. "Say it like you mean it," I teased as she pouts even more and gets off. I quickly stand up and grab her wrist to stop her. I pull her back and wrap her up in my warms, chuckling at her. "I love you," I whisper in her ear as she stops trying to get free. "So damn much."

She smiles as I take in her beautiful smile and embed it into my mind. Scarlett looks up at me as I lean in and kiss her, turning her around and grunting when my bulge hits her body. I moved her in front of my desk and prop her up onto it as she sighs contently when my hands goes under her tank top and press it flush against her skin. "So beautiful," I whisper as I move to caress her neck once more with my lips. "This better not be a dream," I whispered as she giggles making me move back and smile down at her.

"And if it is?" She asks.

I pecked her lips. "Then I'll just have to wake your sexy ass up so I can make my dreams into reality."

She throws her head back and laugh. Our moment was broken when a knock sounded at the door. "Come in," I said. I gave Scarlett a peck on the lips then sat down on my chair, pulling her onto my lap. Dad entered and when he saw us his tense eyes soften. "Are you okay?" He asks Scarlett as she nods and shrugs.

"I'm alright."

He narrows his eyes then nodded. "May I?"

Scarlett shakes her head and smiles. "Not at all." She stands up and leaves, kissing dad on the cheek and wishing him goodnight before leaving. Dad goes over to the door and locks it and motions me to put the room in lockdown which I do. Dad sits down in front of me in full distress. "Dad?"

He starts to slump his shoulders. As I stared longer, I knew what he had on his mind. "What would you have me do?"