Part 43

Allie's POV

My body shook me awake when I felt a chilly breeze coat over my skin. I wrapped my arms around myself, shivering like a penguin in a snow storm. I didn't know what was happening though. I was confused as I slowly opened my eyes, noticing everything was blurry. The only thing I could hear is deep voices above me.

"We got her. Carl found her with Harry a few days ago. We've been tracking them ever since. Found her on the roof top all alone." A man spoke. "Perfect. Here's the money." Another man said. Suddenly I felt myself being slipped in a pair of arms and I jumped as they secured me in their grasp.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. I felt way too weak to do anything. My vision remained blurry and my body stayed trembling. I didn't know what was going on nor why I was here. I then mentally sighed in relief as the cold air left and I was brought into a warmer area. I was placed on what felt like a leather seat and I flinched when I heard a car door slam.

"Start the car. He's expecting her to be there by tomorrow. We got a long ways to go." The man said as a arm was wrapped around my waist. It then came to my head the memory of me being kidnapped. Wait! Harry! If I'm still in London I can escape right now and return safe!

I tried to force my eyes to stay open but it was impossible. They kept closing. I then started to whimper, using it as a start to get my voice going. I have to scream. Maybe someone around would hear me. By what just happened I think I was passed onto another car. That's not good.

"Oh no princess. You gotta stay asleep the whole time, stand still." A guy said to me softly as I felt his hand squeeze my waist. I let out a whimper as I felt him grab my arm and he pressed something sharp into it. I tried to scream but nothing came out. I was too drowsy. I think these guys are drugging me. I then went limb again, knowing there's no way to fight the darkness.

•••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••

"Is she in there?"

"Yes she is."

"Ok. Did you dose her pretty good?"

"Yes. She didn't try to escape once. She's so small that the drugs effect her big time. She was knocked out cold. Only woke up once. She is pretty weak right now. Wouldn't be surprised if she woke up tomorrow."

"Well hopefully she wakes up now. He's pretty anxious to see her."

"Tell me about it. He complains non stop. We need to get rid of Harry once and for all. Without him in the way, we can have Allie for good."

"Well hopefully this will be the last time we loose her. She needs to know that she belongs here now."

"Hell yeah she does."

"Did you remove the thing?"

"Yep, it came off easy. I actually thought it was a tattoo but it wasn't. It was some weird stamp that lasts for a month."

"Huh. That's stupid. What's even the point? At least it wasn't painful for her. Imagine the pain she has to deal with now after we get our hands on her."

I then heard laughter come into the room I was in and I held in my breath, wishing their voices never woke me up. Please tell me their drugging me. I'd rather be drugged and go to sleep every day then wake up to know I'm stuck with more men who are wanting to abuse and rape me. Who knows what Jackson's dad has planned for me.

I had a massive head ache and it was killing me. I've been drugged so much I feel like I can just pass out without the stuff. "Let's just take the girl to Darson. He wants her now." A guy said as I heard keys clanking against each other. I then felt heat near my wrist as a hand grabbed it and unattached something. I heard a chain clank against the metal bedpost and that's when I knew I was handcuffed.