Part 46

Allie's POV

Allie's POV

As much as I enjoyed a great distance from Jackson such as being away from him, I hated this room. I hated every inch of this place because it all smells like him. Everything in this house just suits him well and that's why I hate it. I didn't want to be here at all. I miss Harry and I wonder where he is right now. I wonder if he's even looking for me. But most importantly, I wonder if he thought I escaped. There's no sign of evidence at all that I was kidnapped.

I should of been in that stupid hotel room. Maybe if they kidnapped me in there, I would of left some evidence by kicking over things. But then again, if I stayed in my room maybe I wouldn't have been kidnapped at all. Why didn't I just listen to Harry?! I really am stupid. I got myself into this stupid mess again. I couldn't believe myself.

There's nothing I could do at this point. I haven't seen a single cell phone ever since I've been snatched and dragged here. And when I was here.... All I had was a key and a device that Harry gave me. WAIT A MINUTE! I totally forgot Harry gave me a cell phone before he left! And I brought it with me just in case! Oh my god. Do I even still have it?!

My eyes widen in shock as I felt my body around for a phone but there was no luck. I bet they saw it and hid it. I frowned as I looked at the wall and thought hard about it. Well I was in another room before I got dragged to this one....... and I was in a car. It has to be in one of those if they didn't see it. I seriously doubt they saw my phone. It's very small.

I have to get out of this stupid room first in order to search for the phone. I then crawled out of bed while wincing due to my throbbing wrist, and I walked on the carpet floor and grabbed the ice pack. I gently rested it on my skin before I looked around the room for a sharp object. I need to somehow escape this darn room. There's no windows at all. Just one door.

The more I searched the more I began to panic because I knew I was wasting time. I couldn't find anything sharp. Jackson obviously planned this ahead of time. "Dang It." I muttered under my breath as I slammed an empty drawer and looked to my right. What am I going to do now? There's nothing small and sharp enough to pick the lock.

Maybe if I asked someone to take me to that room they would? But how do I get their attention? Screaming. A smile curled to my lips and as soon as I neared the door and opened my mouth, I heard the door knob twist. I gasped and widen my eyes while stepping away from the door as it was making noises. I then saw the knob twist to the side and the door swung open, causing my heart to pound roughly.

"There you are my precocious little item. Good to see that you haven't tried to escape yet. How's your wrist doing? I heard the news." I frowned in disgust the minute Darson's happy blue eyes met my mad ones. He talks to me like I'm a dog. "I'm not a little item and it hurts like hell." I hissed my words as Darson chuckled.

"You're sure a cute little one aren't ya? My son will ruin you that's for sure. Once he's done what he plans, you'll no longer give me attitude my darling. You'll be very obedient and more feminine. More scared of everything. And that will all come soon the minute Jackson is done showing you who's boss." Darson grinned as I clenched my jaw. "You think I'll let him toy me around?" I snapped.