Part 29

Harry's POV

* 2 days earlier*

I angrily walked inside the house after slamming the front door loudly. I was mad. Heck I was beyond pissed. That freaking looser took my girl. My girl! He shouldn't have done that, cuz now I'm gonna kill him. I know what he's capable of and I know what he wants to do to her for revenge. And I will not accept the fact that he has her right now. She should be here with me. But she's not.

I huffed madly at the thought as I took long strides towards a drawer that held my keys to my car. As I opened the drawer and searched through the old papers, I heard Martha's feet shuffle towards me. "Did you find her? Is she alright."  She asked in a soft voice. Her words pissed me off even more.

"No. She was taken." I spoke madly as I narrowed my eyebrows. She gasped and covered her cracked lips as I found the car keys and grabbed them tightly. I walked away from her and towards the living room where my coat was. "What are we gonna do?" She said in a shaky voice as she followed slowly behind.

"I'm going to go find her and bring her back. Where she is right now isn't safe. She will be beaten constantly if I don't get her now." I spoke quickly as I put my coat on and then back towards the front door. "But Harry, how will you find her?" She questioned with wide eyes. "I know where they stay at. I'll rescue her there." I said as I ripped the door open.

"But isn't that a little strange that you know where she is? Don't you think they're expecting you? What if it's a trick and they try to kill you." Martha spoke in a gasp.  I narrowed my eyebrows even more at her words. That does seem a little odd. A man like Jackson would be expecting me. Martha's right. I can't just barge in like that. I have to figure out something.

"You're right. I'll find out where she is first and come back home to make a plan. But don't worry Martha, I will bring her home. She's my girl and no one else can have her but me. I'll do whatever it takes to bring her back." I spoke strongly. Her eyes lit up as she watched me. "Ok, go get her Harry. Bring our girl home." Martha said with glee as she raised a fist in the air.

I smiled weakly at her before I nodded my head. "Stay here and watch the house. I'll be back with some information." I mumbled before I grabbed the door knob and closed it after I stepped outside. I jogged all the way towards my parked car and I instantly unlocked it with the button. I then hopped in and turned the engine on before driving out of the parking lot and onto the driveway.

My knuckles were turning a bright white due to how hard I was holding onto the steering wheel. I refused to listen to any music along the way because I wanted to be focused on my own thoughts and memory. I had to remember where exactly Jackson lived. I swear once I see him he's dead. I can't believe he took Allie. My Allie. Poor thing, he's probably hurting her right now.

I still hated myself for ever hurting her. I was an arse for that. But I hope she has forgiven me for that. My bad side has been gone for a while but now it's back due to my range for Jackson and his crew. I want my girl back. He took what's mine. And whatever he takes, he destroys. I began to clench my own jaw, only hoping and praying my baby is ok.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Allie's POV

"Let me go! I said let me go!" I shrieked as two strong hands clenched onto my upper arms and forced me out of bed. "STOP! LET ME GO!" I screamed as my whole body slid out of bed, dragging the pale sheets along with my legs. "Get up Allie." Caleb spat as I refused to obey a man like him. "Get off me!" I hissed as I struggled a lot more while he dragged me towards the stair case.

"No! I will not go up there! I will not!" I screamed as I continued to struggle and wiggle my arms in his iron grip. "Allie so help me I will beat the living sh** out of you if you don't stop!" Caleb yelled as he jerked me towards his chest. I huffed out a breath as my hair covered my face. "I'm not going up there!" I yelled before I quickly turned around and wiggled my way out of his grip.