Part 33

Allie's POV

I start screaming my head off the minute I heard the gun go off. Tears endlessly streamed down my face as I saw a pained look on Harry before he fell to the ground, his large hand clenching onto his thigh. His dark jeans began to form a new different color as if someone spilt wine on it. "HARRY!" I screamed as I heard him groan and blink his eyes repeatingly. You better not pass out Harry. You better not!

"I bet he didn't see that coming. Why would I ever kill you?" Jackson laughed before he grabbed my hair and forced me to look at him. I whimpered loudly as he chuckled darkly before kissing me harshly on the neck. "No! Stop!" I screamed as his other hand wrapped around my waist. The cold gun pressed against my skin and I trembled under the touch.

"Harry has always been weaker then me. Sure I have been scared of him a couple times. He's great at death stares. But I was always smarter and more powerful then him." Jackson said as he looked around the room as if everything was casual. I kept crying Harry's name as I was struggling in Jackson's grip but he never seemed phased by it.

I have officially stained my shirt with tears as I dropped to my knees while I watched Harry struggle to get up. "Harry! Please get up. Please!" I whimpered as I tried to crawl to him but that caused Jackson to frown as he looked down at me. "He doesn't want you you pathetic whimp." Jackson scoffed before he kicked me in the ribs. I screamed as I fell to the floor before sobbing and looking up to see Harry already looking at me.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I'm going to get you out of here, I promise." Harry said weakly as he crawled an inch. "Harry get me out of here please. I need you." I whimpered as my tears created a puddle on the dusty ground. "Oh but the fun just started. I haven't had sex with her yet." Jackson said as I felt my eyes widen. Harry's soft eyes instantly changed as they darkened and glared up at Jackson.

"You get the f*** away from my girl you bastard!" Harry yelled before I was lifted up by my upper arm. I let out a terrified scream as Jackson's hand wrapped around my waist and squeezed me, surly leaving bruises.

"But I know you'll get the strength in time to stop me styles, so mine as well have someone hold you right?" Jackson smirked as I struggled like crazy. My eyes widen as I looked in front of me to see Caleb walking down the steps while wiping his bloody hand on his dark blue jeans. My eyes followed his shoulder to see it covered in blood.

Harry didn't kill him? "Hello Allie. It's good that I get to see you again." Caleb said darkly as I felt my heart pump. "No. No! Harry run!" I screamed as Caleb walked up to Harry and kicked him hard in the stomach. "NO!" I cried as I ran towards Harry but Jackson grabbed me super hard. I began to scream and cry as Jackson was dragging me towards the bed.

"HARRY HELP!" I screamed as I kept fighting back. "Stop struggling!" Jackson yelled as he turned me around and slapped me hard across the face. I let out a sob as my cheek heated and ached in pain. I quickly looked back to see Caleb picking up a groaning Harry. Blood had already come from the corner of his mouth while his hand remained on his thigh.

I cringed at the sight. "Allie." He groaned as his eyes shut closed for a second. "Harry!" I cried out while I saw Caleb wrap his hands around Harry's upper arms. "Now you're going to watch your precious little girl get rapped by your old best friend." Caleb snickered in Harry's ear as Jackson lifted me up.

"NO! STOP PLEASE!" I screamed as his arms found their way around my stomach. I let all the tears loose as I scratched his arm as best I could. He quickly shoved me on the bed before I screamed and crawled away. He swiftly grabbed my waist and tugged me down before crawling on top of me.

"NO!" I screamed before his hand raised and slapped down across my cheek. I let out a cry of defeat as I heard Harry yell at Jackson. Endless cuss words left Harry's mouth as I heard struggling noises from behind. Jackson blocked my full view of Harry and I began to tremble like crazy as his hand grabbed my shorts.