Chapter 16

[Ok i think i've made it clear now that this book isn't a die hard shoey love book. I'm sorry to say it's probably not going to be. I just have so mmany more ideas for this book. So i'm sorry if this isn't your twilight romance but it's just how it is :( ]

Dagon's pov

Dagon: Hmmm time's almost up graceffa. My plan is soon going to be set into motion.

I snickered and adjusted my spectacles looking over my plan again. I hissed and grabbed orcus's neck as he tried to sneak up on me. He coughed and i stood up tightening my grip.

Dagon: This isn't the first time i've had to discipline you on snooping is it?

He glared and pushed me away falling to the ground. He stood up and adjusted his tie glaring at me.

Orcus: The boss sent me to check your progress. Want me to tell him you're incompetent? Can't do anything?

Dagon: Shut your sinful mouth. I have my plan completely finished. The thing i'm not sure of is who will reach insanity first.

I cackled and the ground shook as i hurled lightning past his ear. He didn't flinch, not a single muscle moved. That's how he's supposed to be, his ear was now charred black but he remained emotionless.

Orcus: If you're trying to get me to leave you could've just asked.

Dagon: Now where's the fun in that hmm?

He rolled his eyes and walked out of the room slamming the door. I heard him mumble.

Orcus: Bastard.

I chuckled and traveled through a portal back to earth to scope out the disaster i'm creating.

Joey's pov

I woke up feeling rather dizzy, sawyer hovered over me i felt his arms around me. He held me closer when my eyes opened. What the hell is happening to me?

Sawyer: You gotta stop giving me heart attacks joey.

Joey: I'm s-sorry.

I sat up and he helped me over to the couch wiping his eyes. My head was blasting, i rubbed my temples and kept my eyes shut.

Sawyer: This is all his fault.

Joey: What are you talking about?

Sawyer: That....that BASTARD!!!

Joey: Are you talking about shane? He had nothing to do with this.

Sawyer: Oh but didn't he? If you never would've met the bitch none of this would be happening right now. We'd just be regular high school idiots trying to live through school. But no now we're two idiots just trying to live in general.

Joey: You think i wanted to get trapped in this disaster? I really didn't sawyer, and i didn't want you to get stuck in this either but guess what? Here we fucking are now. I'm dating a vampire, i have mystical powers, I JUST WANTED A HIGH SCHOOL ROMANCE BUT NOW I'M DANCING AROUND WITH DEMONS AND DEATH!!! [Tbh that sounds like song lyrics]

He sighed and i wiped the tears from my eyes putting my head in my hands. My life couldn't possibly get worse from here. But then again it usually does.

Joey: I'm sorry for yelling....just a lot of stress right now.

Sawyer: I know....and i guess....if it makes you happy....just go to him.

Joey: Sawyer n-

Sawyer: No i mean it, get out and find him right this damn second.

I smiled and hugged him tightly running outside to my car. I started it and took a few deep breaths. I just need to be with him right now, i want to forget about my life. I started the car and drove off.

Shane's pov

I walked down to see isaac and he was sitting there with emma. I hid behind a wall and bit my lip hoping they didn't notice. They continued talking and i let out a little sigh of relief.

Isaac: Can you feel it?

Emma: No. What is it?

Isaac: Something big, and powerful is coming and i don't think we can stop it.

Emma: How do you know?

Isaac: I've noticed a larger scale of demon and angel activity in the past two months. Something is stirring them up but i just don't know what.

Emma: Maybe it's because....he has suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Isaac: I'm not sure but it's an option.

Emma: Oh this is bad.

Isaac: Don't let it scare you. Just go to sleep

She sighed and walked past me going upstairs. I went to go ask what he was talking about but i heard a door shut. I hopped back upstairs and there stood a drenched joey. Lightning flashed and he sniffled walking towards me.

Shane: Hey just let m-

He grabbed my head and pulled me into a kiss. My eyes went wide and i soon melted into the kiss shutting my eyes. I held him closer to me as his fingers twisted in my hair. He soon pulled away and laid his head on my chest.

Joey: be mine.

Shane: I'm yours.

I picked him up and carried him to my room. I changed him into one of my big soft sweaters and i covered us up in blankets. He snuggled into my side and i sighed stroking his hair.

Shane: Are you ok joey?

Joey: Yea why?

Shane: You just feel so tense, like you're ready to explode.

Joey: Cause i am. Since i met you life has been nothing but a hell. Everything going from bad to worse almost every time i'm near you.

Shane: Way to boost my confidence.

Joey: You didn't let me finish. Although life is awful i'm still over joyed that i met you. You just make life different and i love it. I love being with you even though it sometimes brings me pain.

Shane: But a truly good boyfriend should never give his boyfriend pain.

Joey: Excuse me. I never said i was your boyfriend. You didn't even ask me out.

Shane: oh sorry....wanna go on a date with me?

Joey: Yes but the place better be fucking nice.

Shane: Oh hush it will be.

I squeezed him tightly and he giggled burying his face in my shirt. I smiled and rubbed my head as it started to hurt. Isaac's words kept repeating. Who is he? I feel like this is connected to joey somehow. Hard to think....if we would've went out for my birthday all those years ago....i'd be dead now....in heaven with my family.....i miss them so much. A tear rolled down my cheek and joey sat up.

Joey: What's wrong?

Shane: Just missing some people.

He hugged me and i started to sob into his shoulder as he rubbed my back. Memories of my family flooded into my head and the tears flowed harder.

Shane: W-Why are they dead joey?

Joey: I wish i could answer shane. Shhhhh.

Shane: Life is a bitch.

Author's note

AYYYYYYY WADDUP? HOPE you guys liked the chapter. If this book sucks then ya don't have to read it. :) wow that sounded weird. Anyways i'm gonna go, i love you all, bye byeeeeeeee <3