Chapter 11

Joey's pov

The light in my eyes was blinding as i stared at myself. I blinked rapidly and the whole room seemed to change each time. I looked around and my eyes landed on shane.

Shane: DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!

He continued to scream and i oddly stared at him. I blinked and everything became blurry. After a few more blinks everything was different. All his lights were gone but replaced with wooden shelves. His nice large room turned shabby and small. The vast windows were replaced with walls. The beautiful wooden floors were now old and creaky.

Joey: What?

I looked back at shane and he was in old worn down clothes. He was still huddled in a ball but he looked considerably younger. The door flew open and a woman ran in. She ran through me, no not past me, through me. I don't think they can see me.

Woman: Shane was it another nightmare?

Shane: Y-Yes mom.

Woman: The same thing?

Shane: It always is.

Woman: Don't worry...i'll always be here. Until the day i fall from exhaustion.

Shane: Thank you mom.

She hugged him and i was so confused. A man ran in and comforted him as well....i blinked and i was in some sort of dining room. Shane was a bit older and he looked happier then i've ever seen him.

Man: Happy birthday shane.

He smiled and blushed cutely. I blushed and smiled walking towards him. I was suddenly stopped when i felt a dark presence behind me. I turned around a hooded creaure stood there and i could just feel him smirk at the unsuspecting family.

Joey: W-Who are you?

He ignored me and everyone stood up walking to the living room. He quickly ran past me and with his claws he slashed their skin.

Joey: NO!!!

I try to run towards him but everything went black.

Shane's pov

Joey had been standing there twitching and mumbling random words for five minutes. I finally grabbed him and shook him roughly

Shane: Joey...hey joey snap out of it.

He continued to mumble and i grabbed isaac running back in my room.

Shane: Fix him.

Isaac: Oh god....this is bad.

He laid joey down and whispered something in his ear. Joey immediately shot up screaming and i kneeled next to him and placed a hand on his chest.

Shane: Shh it's ok.

He calmed his breathing and he latched onto me in a tight hug. I hugged back feeling quite confused.

Joey: I TRIED TO SAVE THEM I'M SORRY!!!

Shane: Who did you tried to save?

Joey: Your fa-family.

My heart sank and i looked at isaac who kept a straight face in all of this. He always seems so calm about things like this....guess he's just used to it.

Shane: What do you mean.

Joey: This man a-and he..with the...and the. AHHHHH!!!

He passed out and the only thing i was feeling was utter undiluded confusion. I didn't have the first idea of what the hell was going on.

Shane: Explain.

Isaac: Joey here has a power of his own. He's a seer.

Shane: Explain.

Isaac: Ugh, he can see visions of the future or past, they can predict anything and everything if they allow themselves to.

Shane: So joey saw my past?

Isaac: I'm afraid so.

I nodded and bit my lip holding back tears. Thinking back to the days i was truly happy....the days i was alive. The days where sunlight didn't hurt to feel. Where my laugh was actually genuine and real. The days where my heart still beat every second....i miss that so much.

Isaac: I miss it too.

Shane: Stop reading my thoughts you creep.

We both chuckled and he hugged me tightly.

Isaac: Shane, i swear if i could give you your old life back i would.

Shane: I know you would.

I felt him smile and he gave me one last squeeze before letting me go. Emma walked in and smiled.

Emma: How cute. He discover his powers yet?

I stared at her with an eyebrow raised and she laughed walking over to me.

Emma: I'm a vampire of senses. I can tell what someone's powers are.

Shane: Weirdo.

She slapped the back of my head and i winced. Vampires aren't light hitters so a playful slap is like a full on punch.

Emma: Oops.

She smirked and i shook my head as joey sat up holding his head.

Shane: You ok?

Joey: I feel like i just got hit by a train.

Emma: That's normal.

Joey: Mhm.

He stood up and bit his lip as he stumbled around.

Shane: Be careful

Joey: Yea whatever.

He shoved me away and walked downstairs growling.

Shane: Joey?

Joey: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

I jumped at his yelling and he walked outside slamming the door roughly.

Emma: Don't worry, his powers are getting used to him. And vise versa.

Shane: That still hurt.

Isaac: Don't be a pussy about it.

They got out and walked out. I was legitimately shocked, i didn't know joey even COULD get angry. I like it but i'm also scared of him. He left burn marks on my arms from his eyes. I hope his powers don't change him.

Joey's pov

I stormed outside and got in my car. I drove to my house and i walked inside as my head was blasting. My vision was blurred from all the anger and pain.

Mom: Oh sweetie you're hoooooooome.

Joey: FUCK OFF YOU ALCOHOLIC ASSHOLE!!!

I growled and stomped upstairs. I heard her crying and i slammed my door as i fell on my bed.

Joey: Shut up. Shup UP. SHUT UP!!!

The noises in my head were getting louder by the second and soon they were overwhealming. My eardrums hurt and i bit my lip drawing blood trying to dull my pain.

Joey: WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?!

i dug my face in my pillow and tried to cry my pain away.

Author's note.

Yes i know this sucks ass but i'm sorry. I just really wanted to update. Hope you liked it i love you all. Bye byeeeeeeee <3