Chapter 12

[Ok so this story sucks ass, i hate it so much but i guess you guys somewhat like it *Shrugs]

Joey's pov

The pain finally went away and i had fallen asleep after all the crying. It was around three am and i was trying to doze off after being woken up by my phone exploding. Sawyer wanted to make sure i was ok but that fucker blowing up my phone at two am. He's so sweet but sometimes very annoying. My eyes finally drooped shut when i heard a rusteling. I sighed and sat up slowly as i rubbed my eyes.

Joey: What the hell?

I look around and i see nothing but the moonlight streaming into my room. I hear movement and i grabbed my phone using its flashlight to look around.

Joey: Is someone there?

Everything was quiet, i shined the flashlight on the ceiling and my heart leaped out of my chest as i saw shane's face. He laughed and i held my chest as i breathed heavily.

Joey: Oh my god you asshole.

Shane: I'm sorry i had to.

He continued to laugh and i blushed as i turned my flashlight off.

Shane: You should've seen your face.

Joey: Shut up, what are you doing here so late?

Shane: I got bored and i swung by here to watch you sleep.

Joey: I would say that's weird but after all i've been through there's no point in saying that.

Shane: True. So how you feeling?

Joey: So much better than earlier.

Shane: Well that's good, should i let you rest?

Joey: NO, i'm awake now trust me.

He giggled and slowly floated down on top of me, i smiled and he started into my eyes. I decided to trick him back.

Joey: Oh my god my head.

Shane: What's wrong?

Joey: My head hurts so bad.

He looked rather concerned and he held my face. In an instant i pulled my phone across my eyes and turned on the flashlight. He hissed and jumped back making me burst out laughing. Once he figured out what happened he smirked and hit my leg.

Shane: You fucker i thought your powers were acting up again.

Joey: That's what you get for scaring me bitch.

He smiled and crawled back on the bed on top of me as he pecked my nose.

Shane: You're a cute bastard.

Joey: Same to you my good friend.

Shane's pov

That word friend i didn't think it would sound so awful. I've been hit in the face by demons, punched by other stronger vampires, stepped in holy water but none of those compare to that word. That's all i am to him, a friend, vampires don't feel very many emotions but sadness was definitely one of them.

Joey: Shane you ok? You went quiet on me.

Shane: Hmm? Oh yea i'm ok.

He smiled and the moon light illuminated his beautiful smile. This person makes me unbelievably happy and that's very rare for someone to truly make me happy.

Joey: Um...wanna c-c never mind it's dumb

Shane: No go anead, tell me.

Joey: Uh you wanna cuddle with me? Cause i hear thunder and i kinda...don't like...storms.