Chapter 6

Joey's pov

It had been a few hours and it was around midnight. It was a friday night so i just decided it was fine if i stayed with shane.

I've only known him for a week but something about him is just so..i don't know alluring. Maybe it's his big blue eyes or his oh so inviting and bright smile. Maybe it's his muscular arms and chest or his thick legs. Or possibly it could be the mysterious aura to him, he is one of a kind.

Right now we had gotten a page and a half done, we decided to write about demons and the underworld, and heaven and its angels. We're going over what their differences are and how they're similar and that's a bit harder. I mean, demons are evil creatures, but they're really just misunderstood fallen angels.

Demons are sent out to cause havoc as many ways as they can and i personally feel sorry for thm. But at the same time it's their mistakes that put them where they are now and that's their mistakes alone. Shane kinda reminds me of one.

No i'm not saying shane is evil and needs to be sent to hell, but he seems very closed minded. He is a dark person, i can see it in his eyes easily. He has that dark side but that bright side as well. Yes it's confusing but it's just how i feel about it i guess.

Shane's pov

I like the subject me and joey decided to do. Now the problem with this is that i can relate so much to the demon side of everything. I guess i'm considered a demon but i never think of it that way. I think of it like i'm just a person that never breathes or eats...yea i'm weird.

But the angels, i've met one and we talked for about ten years. Angels are very sensitive and delicate creatures. I mean, they're god's children so of course they are. They always wear white clothes and they have magnificent wings, but if your a demon your wings get clipped and you never feel the same.

Since i'm a vampire i don't have wings obviously. So many people just assume that we do. It's actually offensive but back to what i was saying.

Joey reminds me of an angel. No he's not dead but he just has a nice feeling about him. He's always happy and full of spirit. I was broken from my thoughts when joey stood up and stretched.

Joey: I'm hungry.

Shane: Me too.

Joey: Ugh but it's midnight

Shane: Don't worry, we live near a grocery store that's open all the time. I'll be right back.

Joey: You're leaving me here?

Shane: OH come on you big baby. You'll be fine.

I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door rushing to the grocery store. No literally, i ran to the grocery store, damn i forgot to ask what he wanted. Oh well, i'll just get a bunch of random shit.

Joey's pov

Shane had been gone for two minutes and i was already getting bored. I decided to explore his house since it was so big and nice. I went down the stairs quietly and i looked around his living room. There was a TV hooked up and a few movies were sprawled out on the floor. A few lights were on so i could see decently.

I found the kitchen and dining room. I then noticed a quite smashed chair, i walked over to it and kneeled down inspecting it. I feel like a character in a video game, weird.

Joey: Someone must have been really angry.

I continued walking around when i stumbled upon a giant library. There was mountains of books some were new and some were very old. It kinda amazed me just how many there were. I flipped the lights on and nothing happened. I just shrugged and walked around as the moon light illuminated the room.