Chapter 15

Joey's pov

I opened my eyes and my vision was fuzzy, i blinked a few times and i could see that i was in the nurse's office. I slowly sat up and held the ice pack that was put on my head. Everything seemed to spin and i shut my eyes again. I felt someone put their hands on my shoulders and i flinched.

Sawyer: Hey, calm down it's me.

I relaxed slightly and i slowly opened my eyes looking into his.

Joey: What happened?

Sawyer: i'm still trying to figure that out. You drew an incredibly vivid drawing and then you passed out.

Joey: Sawyer.

Sawyer: Yes?

Joey: I can't draw to save my life. You must be seeing things.

Sawyer: No i'm not look.

He handed me an open notebook and a dark picture of me falling into a hole was there. I shuttered and closed my eyes feeling dizzy again. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder to keep me steady.

Sawyer: Easy there.

Joey: I have to figure out what happened.

Sawyer: We could always ask shane's weird family.

Joey: I'd rather not go there. I think they don't like me too much.

Sawyer: just hide behind shane he won't let a speck of dirt even touch you.

Joey: Good point but i'm kinda avoiding him.

Sawyer: Why?

Joey: Long long story.

Sawyer: Explain later.

Joey: Your house after school.

Sawyer: Sure.

The school day came to a close and i happily stepped off the bus with sawyer. He has a car he just doesn't want to waste gas just driving to school and back.

Sawyer: We're home alone.

He wiggled his eyebrows and threw his bag down taking off his jacket.

Sawyer: PIZZA TIME!!!!!

I laughed and put my bag down falling on the couch and sliding off my shoes turnning on the tv.

Sawyer: Whatcha want?

Joey: My half is pepperoni. You put whatever crap on yours.

Sawyer: Well damn, ok then.

I giggled and he ordered tossing me a juice box. Yes we are near twenty and we still love juice boxes, they're just so magical. He sat next to me and i laid my head on his shoulder.

Sawyer: Ok now spill

He turned off the tv and stared at me intentley while sipping his juice. I honestly can never take him serious, he's just too silly. I sighed and put the box down explaining all that had happened with shane and jaden. He listened carefully and rubbed my back as i kept the tears away.

Joey: He was just so angry, i've never seen him like that before.

Sawyer: How many sides does a coin have?

Joey: Um two genius.

Sawyer: More than one side. Everyone has one.

Joey: Oh yea? What's your other side?

Sawyer: What do you think?

Joey: Well you're a big softie so.

Sawyer: To you i am, to everyoe else i'm a badass idiot jock.

Joey: Doesn't matter what side you are you always act like hat.

He slapped my arm and i giggled smacking his head. He fell over and i laid on top of him.

Joey: Ugh life sucks

Sawyer: Then you suck it back.....that wasn't as inspirational as it was in my head.

Joey: Not even close.

He continued to rub my back and i sighed shutting my eyes. We sat like this for a few minutes until the doorbell rang.

Joey: AHHHH PIZZA TIME!!!!

Sawyer: HELL YEA!!!

He shoved me off and i laughed as he grabbed his wallet. He ran back to the door and i ran to the kitchen getting plates and napkins. He opened the door.

Sawyer: HOW YA D- Oh....it's you.

Joey: Where's the pizza?

I walked up to him and instead of two beautiful pizza boxes there was an auburn hair vampire there. Awesome.

Joey: What do you want shane?

Shane: Just to talk.

Shane's pov

The way he looked at me was upsetting. He still had anger in his eyes the same anger from earlier. I hated that look more than hell itself. I love him and to know i upset him breaks my barely existant heart.

Joey: What is there to talk about exactly?

Shane: I just want to apologize....alone.

A guy came behind me and sawyer looked as happy as a little girl getting tickets to a justin bieber concert. He shoved past me slapping money into a guys hand and running back inside shutting the door in my face. I could hear from inside.

Joey: Why'd you do that?

Sawyer: I saw pizza, shane doesn't interest me, end of story.

Joey: It was still rude.

The door soon opened and joey blushed letting me in. He led me to i'm guessing sawyer's room sitting us on the bed.

Joey: Talk.

Shane: Ok joey i'm sorry. I shouldn't have lost my temper like that. But you don't understand.

Joey: Don't fucking start. I'm not a child just explain it to me.

Shane: Bonding is a vampire tradition, it's where a vampire finds someone who they truly love and creates a seal that is nearly impossible to break. You are attached to that person or creature till death takes one or the other.

Joey: Why did you want to bond with me? I'm nothing special

Shane: Oh you are so wrong. You are so special people would give up their life jsut to be in your presence.

Joey; Shut up no one would do that

Shane: Don't be so quick to deny. Joey, let me bond with you. Please be mine.

Joey: THis isn't an easy choice shane. I'll have to put some thoughts into it.

Shane: I'll give you all the time you need. I literally have forever.

Joey's pov

He pecked my lips and he had vanished leaving me a tad flushtered and very distraught. I walked back downstairs and sawyer was groaning and rubbing his stomach.

Joey: How many pieces?

Sawyer:Five and a half.

Joey: I would kill for your body. How do you stay so fit with the way you eat?

Sawyer: I'd like to say i was blessed.

Joey: Now you're just cocky.

He smiled and i grabbed a few pieces slowly eating. Shane's words were still buzzing through my head. Was i really going to bond with a guy who claims to love me? I hardly know enough about him to even like him. An image passed through my mind. I saw shane and he was getting arther and farther away as darkness surrounded me. I fell against the wall.

Sawyer: Hey joey you ok?

Joey: D-Dark.

My vision blurred and i fell unconscious as the visions swirled around me.

Author's note

If this chapter sucked i'm very sorry. But eh it's a chapter right? Hehe yea i suck. Hope you guys liked it. I'm gonna go, love you guys bye byeeeeeee <3