Some small, medium, and even big sizes. Well the floor was just dedicated to this specific thing… which was meetings.

So, it made sense.

 We walked towards the right corner of the space, entering in a room.

It was the biggest room there was. Once we got in he closed the door behind us. I dropped heavy files and folders that I was holding in my arms onto the table, to give my arms a rest.

Releasing the burden off my arms. I sat down placing the folders in order by what he was most likely going to start with.

While I was doing this, I was distracted by Mr. Beacon moving on the balls of his feet to the tip of his toes rocking back and forth. He had his hands in his pockets staring at the door.

He looked nice. He had on a white dress undershirt, with a matching black suit, paints and tie.

His hair was slicked back with a few strands dancing around his eyes. I also saw a silver watch on his wrist that he was looking at in the elevator a few minutes ago.

It looked more expensive then everything I owned combined I know that for sure.

He looked kind of anxious, which was a weird look for him. I wasn’t used to this behavior, and after a while it was kind of getting annoying.

I didn't want to say anything but his actions were making me nervous for him.

"Nervous, are we?" I chuckled hesitantly.

He looked at me and glared and didn't say anything, but he stopped rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Or not...?” I said awkwardly.

"Well, you’re not in my position so I don't want to hear it." He said firmly.

"Never said I was in your position, just innocently observing something." I said while flipping through the papers that were in front of me.

I paused knowing I shouldn’t have said anything. "There you go again Natalia you can't keep it in, can you?" I thought to myself.

I waited for an outburst, yelling, or even screaming, but instead I got a chuckle out of him.

To say I was surprised was an understatement. I actually got something from him then his regular remarks or dirty faces.

He turned all the way around facing me, while leaning himself on the chair that was scooted under the table.

"You got a mouth on you, don't you?" He asked teasingly.

I looked down laughing a little bit.

"I guess you can say that?" I said biting my lip.

I looked up waiting for a response but I saw him observing my lip that I still had in my mouth.

He then looked up catching my eyes. He was staring at me intensely for a long time with his blue ones.

I looked at him with a confused face, wondering what he was looking at.

I think he noticed my face, because he went back to his hardened mask and walked off.

It then fell into an awkward silence. All I heard was the shuffling of his feet, and my own faint breathing.

This meeting must have been important. Everything was just so tense in the atmosphere and high strung.

However, I couldn’t tell if it was the meeting that was causing it, or the little moment that we just had.

All of sudden both of us stopped what we were doing when we heard voices from outside of the door.

I looked at Mr. Beacon and he tensed up. I knew it was Mr. Ford by the way he was acting.

I then recognized that his tie was a little crooked and loose. So, I stood up and went in front of him.

"What are you-"

He closed his mouth when he realized I was just fixing his tie.

I moved my hand to tightened it a little more before I released it.

I looked up at him, and he had a weird expression on his face. He didn't say anything, but just stared at me for a good minute.

So, I took the silence as a chance to say something

"Relax?" I said to him, but more like a question then a statement.

I gave him a closed smile, and walked back to where I was sitting and stood waiting for them to come in.

Here we go.