Traitor to the Rebellion

Kanan pov
We all wake up groaning with pain.
Zeb and Sabine had a knot on their heads, ahsoka had a massive cut on her left arm and, Hera and I, had a big headache.
We went towards our ship, not sure if what happened was real or not...
"Kanan... was that Ezra?" Hera asked.
"Yes." I said.
"Guys,you do know that now Ezra is a big threat to the rebellion, he could give away our secrets, contacts, and our bases." Sabine said.
"Shes right Kanan. We have no other choice. We have to do something about this." Ahsoka said while wrapping a bacta wipe on her arm.
"We need to find him and maul, and put a stop to them. Like Ezra said there will be loss and sacrifice to make the galaxy a better place. We have to take them down." Hera said with tears forming in her eyes.
"Okay. We need to find them." I said.

Ezra pov
We were heading back to malachore, I'm not sure why, though. I regret what I did to my friends.
I know that they're gonna have to do what they must, but I never thought that I would be a target for them.
Okay so we had a plan, maul was going to train me here for a long time. I'm going to learn a lot about the dark side of the force, and to be honest I'm kinda scared. I saw myself as a fearless Jedi padawan, and in a flash, I turned into a Sith apprentice. What would my parents think of they were still alive?
If I never met the crew, then none of this would of ever happened!
If the inquisitor had just killed me, we wouldn't be in this mess. All of this is my fault...
"Okay, apprentice I want you to rest for a few hours before we start your new training as a Sith apprentice!" Maul said to me. I had to admit, I was kinda excited to be a Sith. Using all of my dark energy and not keeping it all bottled in.
"Yes, master." I replied as I went to my cabin on his ship.
As I was asleep, I had a vision of the crew and me fighting again but I was the one who didn't come back and maul was killed by ahsoka.
Then I saw the crew crying and carrying a body to Lothal and burying it. On a gravestone it said "Ezra Bridger
Jedi padawan, young rebel, brother,son.
R.I.P."
I tried connecting with Kanan through the force...
"Kanan?"

Kanan pov
"Kanan?" I heard a voice through the force call me.
"Ezra?"
"Kanan I'm so sorry for everything that has happened, and I know about what you guys have to do and I had a vision about it and I know how it ends and I just wanted to say I'm so sorry, and that I love you guys." He says.
"Ezra, I'm sorry about it too, but I don't think that there is anything we could do. And I wish that there was, but your a threat..." I trailed off I think he got what I was saying.
"Okay.... I know what you have to do and may the force be with you Jedi."He said to me.
Then he was gone. "Guys!" I said to my team.
"What is it Kanan?" Zeb groaned.
"Its Ezra, I talked to him. He knows about our plan." I said.

Ezra pov
"Master, the Jedi has a plan to terminate us both before we can get to Vader." I informed maul. "Yes, I know. So we need a plan to get to them first." He sneered.
"I know the location of the rebel base..." I suggested.
"Yes! Excellent. And when we arrive there, we will have them by surprise!" He says with a devious grin on his face.
"Yes master..." I said without compassion for my friends.

We arrived at Chopper Base and I snuck in undetected, but maul was able to take down at least three rebel pilots before we even get on to the Ghost. I was extremely nervous about this.

Kanan pov
"Sir, there has been a black and red figure with a young boy with blue hair. What do you want us to do?" A pilot asked me. And my heart sunk.
"Do nothing let them think they still have the element of surprise and get my team." I replied.
"Yes, sir!" He said.
Minutes later, my team shows up and I fill them in on what's happening.
"Ezra is here?" Hera said.
"Yes, but he is a very big danger to the rebellion so stick to the plan." I said.
Ezra I'm sorry that it had to end like this. I wish that there was another way to do this.

I confront him. "Ezra. You don't have to do this!" I say to him.
"Kanan you don't understand, he has given me no other choice, if I don't do this then he will kill me in front of you guys and tell Vader where you all are!" He tells me.
"Yes you do! You've always had a choice!" I tell him.
"No I didn't! How is dying a choice?!" He tells me. Tears falling from his face.
"Kanan just kill me, okay I don't want to fight you guys and a Sith Lord." He pleaded with me.
"Ezra no. You can join us again but you have to kill maul." I said.
"Kanan you guys will never trust me again. But I will help you kill maul." He said with a small smile and I saw his eyes were turning blue...
Ezra and I ran where maul and ahsoka were.
I saw Ezra block his attacks and watching Ezra fight his own fight was amazing! We saw him be a hero. But then maul saw him "apprentice? What are you doing?!" He yelled at the boy.
"Doing what's right." Ezra quipped back.
Then maul has a grin on his face.
He did that spin attack at Ezra, and struck him in the chest and legs.
"Kan....ka.." He cried for me. While ahsoka was dealing with maul, I was trying to help Ezra but before maul cod do the same to ahsoka, Ezra jumped up and struck maul down. Killing him.
But Ezra then looked at us and fainted.

(Medbay...)
We all saw Ezra dead lying in the bed we were all crying. And the only thing that we could do is take him back to Lothal. Outside his tower, we buried him. We got him a gravestone that said "Ezra Bridger
Jedi padawan, hero, young rebel, brother, son."
And then we went back on the ghost but inside the ghost I lay down his lightsaber in his room. Along with his other belongings. Now we fight the empire knowing that there will be loss and sacrifice. But it will be worth it.

The end. I hoped that you enjoyed this story next one will probably be about fire across the galaxy but we'll have to see and thank you so much for reading this book!!💖💖💖💖💗
- Ashton