SIX

♡♡♡♡♡FRONT, BOTTOM OR BACK?  ♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡
FRONT, BOTTOM OR BACK?
♡♡♡♡♡

     I CALM MYSELF as I lay on the hospital bed in nothing but a blazer and underwear, waiting for a doctor to help with my situation. This has got to be the most embarrassing moment of my life, in fact, it was probably the worst moment of my life. I'm about to have my nether regions touched by two different people in one night, just great. Plus, I'm freezing, can't they at least give me something to cover up?

I let out a slight sigh of relief when I see a doctor but take it back as I realise that it's a man, this couldn't get any worse.

"I'm Dick." The doctor introduces himself, reaching out to shake my hand.

"Of course you are..." I grimace, shaking his hand briefly before pulling it back to pull the blazer tighter around my body.

I hope Jackson didn't rent this because that asshat is never getting it back.

'Dick' closes the curtain over slightly to give me a little more privacy before coming back over, an elderly woman in the bed diagonally across from me still able to see right in. What a gentleman.

He forces a smile as he stands next to the bed, reading from the clipboard, his eyes widening in shock when he realises my predicament, the atmosphere becoming noticeably more awkward.

"Is it, um, front, bottom or back?"

I was tempted to ask what the hell bottom was but in risk of sounding like an idiot I instead let out a short gasp at his assumption. "What do you think I am?"

"Sorry, I wasn't suggesting you were a slag or anything." He says, attempting to make things better but ultimately making things ten times worse. Realising it himself as he cringes and turning around to take gloves from the trolley behind him. Oh god.

'Dick' turned around and began to repeatedly press his foot against a pedal below the bed, making it slowly jerk up. Is he trying to make this more awkward than it needs to be or is it just me?

"Isn't there a female nurse?" I ask hopefully. Like I said, I'd rather not have two men down there in one night -- not that Jackson could really be classed as a man, the twat. I really hope he crashes his stupid Porsche into his stupid fancy house's stupid pool.

"I'm afraid I'm all you've got." He says, signalling for me to get into position.

I let out a defeated sigh, there really is no way out of this unless I want to wait until I give birth to a condom.

Great...

♡♡♡

Stiles turns the car around the corner, parking it in front of my house, a slightly awkward silence filling the car.

"That was one of the most embarrassing moments of my entire pathetic existence." I say, causing both of us to laugh.

For a few seconds we just sit there, laughing at the situation, looking at each other before Stiles breaks the silence.

"You know what? Let's get out of here." Stiles says, a serious tone in his voice.

Well, I am pretty hungry. I guess such a dignity crushing awkward experience can do that to you.

"Dino's should still be open." I shrug.

Stiles shakes his head. "No, I was think more Boston, Massachusetts."

"You think I should flee the country?" I scoff, amused but Stiles doesn't seem to find it as funny.

On second thought, maybe that wasn't such a bad idea.

"I'm serious. This place is a dead end, we've been saying it for years." He sighs. "And, uh, my dad wants me to try for a scholarship at Harvard."

"You are serious." I say.

Stiles had always been a dreamer, but Harvard? Isn't that a stretch? But it was true, this place was a dump.

"It's one of the best medical school in the world and Boston College happens to have a really good hotel management course." He says, causing me to chuckle. He knew me too well. "That is what you want to do, isn't it?"

Maybe he was right, maybe this was my chance, our chance. Maybe I could really do something with my life. Maybe I wouldn't have to be stuck here forever.

On that thought, I nod, a smile stretched across my face. This was it, this was our way out.