FIVE

♡♡♡♡♡ STRAY CONDOM♡♡♡♡♡(warning: this chapter won't really be sexual but just try not to read it within your parents' vision or it may raise some questions)

♡♡♡♡♡
STRAY CONDOM
♡♡♡♡♡
(warning: this chapter won't really be sexual but just try not to read it within your parents' vision or it may raise some questions)

     JACKSON STRUGGLES AS he attempts to rip open the foil wrapper in his hands as he bites and tears at it which I admit was slightly amusing but I doubt that he would appreciate me laughing right now. I kneel behind him on the surprisingly comfortable bed—I suppose the school actually decided that we were worth spending a decent amount of money on this year— solely in my bra and underwear, watching Jackson as he lets out a string of fucks as he continues his battle with the condom wrapper, clearly stressed out.

Eventually he manages to defeat the wrapper and hurriedly drops it onto the floor, sliding the condom on—well, maybe slide isn't the best word, maybe struggled, fought, or clumsily tugged would be more appropriate.

"You have done this before?" I ask, concerned as he continued to struggle.

He scoffs. "Yeah. Haven't you?"

"It's like brushing my teeth." I lie. 

Why exactly was I trying to impress this prick? He was a painfully handsome, male model looking prick, but a prick, nonetheless.

He continues to tug on the rubber until it slips from between his fingers and a snap rings through the air, followed by a 'bollocks!' . I wince, actually feeling slightly sorry for him, that had to hurt.

"Let me help you..." I move closer to him, realising he has just as much experience as me.

"No, leave it!"

 Well, fuck you too then. 

"Okay, I've got it."

I let out a sigh of relief. Finally, I was beginning to think I'd have to call the front desk for help.

"Okay, quick. Quick, okay," He rambles as I fall back onto the mattress, Jackson following quickly after me. "Here we go."

He climbs on top of me and covered us with a thin tan sheet, my petite frame seeming as if he could be crushed during this process. Has that ever happened? Pff, there's no way that could happen...right?

 Jackson really wasn't kidding when he said quick, once he had adjusted himself he only made a few movements as he let out a string of grunts and curses before letting out a final breath and collapsing beside me. Was that it? That was uncomfortable and slightly painful as I expected but that definitely wasn't a problem considering it was over within a matter of seconds. What was the whole hype about sex? That was probably the least satisfying thing that I've ever experienced in my life, at least Jackson seemed to enjoy it.

"Wow." I mutter, disappointed, I didn't even have time to regret that.

"I know." Jackson said, wrapping his arm around my neck and pulling me closer, somehow still seeming smug as he caught his breath.