Traitor pt. 1

Yayayayayayayayyyaaaaa notha chapter for my homies!

Kyle's heavy breathing was all I could hear, our laughing had stopped. Because this sure is hell isn't funny. The tall red head stepped through the door frame and stalked towards us.

"You two, are in serious trouble." He said as he snatched Percy off of me. "In fact, I'm pretty sure the only way he won't kill you Percy, is if you tell him that you were also searching for her." He growled out. Kyle's large bulky form seemed almost enormous compared to Percy's short skinny form. I wonder if Percy was his old pack's omega? Even the runt maybe. He's taller than me but he's rather small for an average wolf.

"Kyle, Kyle buddie! Could you please, just maybe, let us off the hook? She doesn't wanna be mates with Mathew. If she did, she would've stayed with him..." Percy spoke seemingly sarcastic and fearless. "WHY WOULDN'T SHE WANT TO BE MATES WITH OUR FEARLESS ALPHA?!" Kyle barked at Percy. "You mean your Alpha. I don't have to follow his rules and orders. I'm a free man." Percy grinned.

"I don't want to be mates with your Alpha because he's a condescending ass." I said in a monotone voice as Kyle looked at me bewildered and Percy looked proud.

"Besides, by the time he's seventy years old, I'll still be eighteen. I age quite slowly." I said in a bored matter. "I knew you guys aged slowly, but how slowly is slow..?" Kyle said nervously.

"One thousand human years is equivalent to one year for me." I smiled as Kyle's eyes grew as wide as the moon.

"Y-You're really old then.." He muttered. "Quite." I said as I got off the floor and patted the dirt and dust off of myself.

"Kyle, you're messing with things you don't understand. I suggest you set me and my buddy here free or else." I groaned. "Actually, you, don't know what you're messing with here. Can you even tell me what a mate is? Can you tell me what a Luna is? A Makar? A mates bond?" Kyle questioned me cockily.

"I know what a few of those are.." I muttered as I shifted feet uncomfortably. "Uh huh, which few?" "Luna and Makar." I said as I started to slowly gain my confidence back.

"Excuse me you indecent swine, but I will not tolerate your attitude. I am your superior, you obey me! Not the other way around idiot! Now put Percy down!" I said as my inner assassin's ego took over.

He growled but dropped Percy none the less. "I take orders from Alpha Mathew." Kyle spat, "Not from over powered freaks of nature." He finished as Percy jumped back up. "If I'm a freak of nature, then what are you?" I said as I quirked an eyebrow.

Kyle quickly became flustered, but that didn't effect his speed. Because as soon as I finished that line, he snatched both me and Percy up. Then, he started his trek back into the woods and away from the dim glow of the town.

"Percy, shift." Kyle snapped and dropped Percy, but he didn't stop walking. "I don't take orders from you Kyle! I don't take orders from anyone!" Percy yelled in protest, but when Kyle shot him a sharp look, Percy's confidence immediately faltered.

"I don't have to take your orders, but I will because I'm nice." Percy muttered. Almost exactly after his words were said, Percy stripped down to his boxers, then shifted into a dirty blonde wolf standing at about a meter and a half tall. (4'5 or 4'6 I'm sorry but I don't understand the metric system for the USA).

I tried to lean further away from Kyle to get a better look at the wolf, but he grabbed me tighter. "Get off of me you useless peasant." I growled and pulled a blade from the holster on my leg. "No, and put the blade away before you hurt yourself." He smirked, so I casually stabbed him in the shoulder.

Kyle let out a shriek of pain and he instantly dropped me from the bridal style position he had been carrying me in but in the process, the blade I was holding slit my thigh, leaving a huge cut. "BITCH!!" He yelled at me as he clutched  his shoulder.