Ummm this is new!

I cocked my semi automatic and aimed it at the back of the Werewolf's head. Then, I sucked in a sharp breath and tightened my finger on the trigger.. Ready to fire, but I was cut short when a bunch of other mutts poured into the alley. So I

quickly hid behind the Dumpster overwhelmed and outnumbered. Then, I pulled out my other Semi from my left holster and waited until I had the perfect chance. After I had

already killed 5 out of werewolves, I realized that the rest of them had gained an upper hand in our fight. One of them lunged while I was busy fighting off a separate wolf, and it managed to

scratch me with its claws. So I grabbed his head and smacked him with the back of my gun. However, the last one, who was in human form, caught me off guard and grabbed my waist.

Then, he grabbed my guns and threw them at the wall. Damnit...I went to grab my katana from it's resting place but he grabbed my hand with the same one he used to throw the guns, and the dog pushed me against the brick wall and buried his face in my neck.

"MINE!!!!" He growled. Huh? In my confusion I fought to not say a single word from under my hood. He then called off the watching wolves and the furious guy I had hit with the back of my gun.

"Who are you? What's your assassin name?" The weird one growled lowly.

"Oh, How rude of me! Hi, I'm Lily! I'm 17 years old, I live in Manchester
England and my assassin name is CrimsonKiller." As if. My real name is Natasha RavenCroft, I'm over 17 thousand years old and I have been in the assassin business

since I was 12. I used to have a partner named Xavier Andre. His assassin name was Black Shadow due to the fact he was undetectable.....sadly our 15 year long friend ship was cut short when he was captured....... and it was my fault.

My best friend....Dead because of me....Shameful.
He's the reason I keep up the business.
Each Assassin has a personal outfit accustomed to their every need, mine is a white hood that has a short white shirt and red ribbons tied to it, Giving me an Assassins Creed type look

but not exactly the same. My partner Xavier's costume was similar to mine but he had pants instead of short shorts and he had a slightly darker colour scheme.

Anyways! Back to the matter at hand by the Crazy mutt sniffing me! I brought my leg up and gave him a good knee into the stomach then pushed him away a good distance before jumping in the air and spinning then kicking him backwards.

He slammed into the dumpster and during his confusion and moment of weakness, I began to sling silver knives at the wolves with ease that scared even me a little. I had gone through strict training so I was pretty used to this but it still shocked me what I was capable of.

I pulled out my beloved red laced katana and started slicing with profession and elegancy. The odd one that had said MINE jumped up and Started running forwards me.

He went to kick the Katana out of my hand but I had already sliced it through the air and had cut his stomach so he was now gushing blood. There was a sudden pang in my chest at the sight of him in agony due to the silver going into his system.

The mystery Mutt looked up to me still clutching his chest and This time I really took in his features, he had shaggy Dirty Brown hair, lightly Tanned skin that was 3 shades lighter than mine,

The Most mesmerizing blue eyes I've ever seen and a very strong jaw line that would make anyone jealous. His raged breathing caught me off guard though because he looked.....Broken and Lost.

Yet another pang in my chest. Okay lemme jus end it right hear.

I launched knives at him one after the other then I twirled my katana over my head before spinning and throwing myself at him with the sword in hand.

I landed a successful slice on his abdomen as he tried to dodge, but slightly failed due to his lack of speed.

The others returned to fight now that their leader was injured. In defense, I threw my dagger at one with it landing successfully in a wolf's chest. Slowly, I looked around to realize they were all on the floor either dead or unconscious.

I shrugged and went to jump onto the roof, but I had been stopped. "WAIT!" I heard the mysterious one shout. I turned back to him expectantly from the roof. "Please! Don't leave! I need you....." He really doesn't. I turned and leapt into the air successfully landing on the

roof of the next building and just continued that way, jumping onto roof tops until I got to my Wanted location.... Me and My ex-Partners hide out.