His office

New chapter :D
I need an editor/grammar nazi plz
I can't pay you tho...
Hit me up if you feel generous ;-;
--

He held out his hand patiently waiting... but I felt like being petty. So I glared at his hand and shuffled my feet then said sharply, "Lead the way.. Alpha." And to that he sighed. Then, he began to walk in the direction he had come from.

"Well Ms. RavenCroft, I managed to find a file on you thanks to the Werewolf Council. So now I know all about your little lifestyle as well as about all of your friends. I must say.. Ruby is quite a freak." He mumbled as he flipped through a yellow file that I hadn't noticed before.

"Excuse me? Ruby is a type elite class alpha soldier that was put on this planet to protect low life, undeserving, selfish, and ungrateful scum like you." I barked out.

"I know all about her and what she is. I know her ranking and class among assassins, I know her abilities and I know her strength but do you know who she really is?" He mumbled as he pulled out a semi-folder from the much larger folder. He then stopped and held it up to my face, then he waited to watch my reaction.

On the folder was a picture of Ruby, nothing unusual. But what really caught me off gaurd... was the whiteboard she was holding that read in thick black letters:
Ruby Alexandra Taro-
•Type Elite
•Class Alpha Soldier
•3rd generation Mutant assassin.

A what...? A mutant? "That can't be right. You're lying to me. You're just trying to play with my mind." I said quickly as I slowly backed away from him. "Oh this is all accurate information sweetheart. Sent straight from the council. There's a lot that you don't know about your friends babe. Liiike how Jackson is descended from a line of mixed breed chaos and assassins. Or how Isabelle is only half assassin? Did you know that Isabelle can't even shift? What kind of werewolf assassin can't shift? Oh. Don't even get me started on your ex-reject leader Xavier-" I pulled my arm back then punched him square in the jaw with all of my might.

He was knocked right onto his ass, so I crouched down to eye level with him, "Don't you dare insult my friends, no my family, ever again. Or I swear upon her majesty the moon goddess's life that I will painfully and mercilessly torture you to the point that death seems as sweet as a dream. Do you understand me you useless, low-class, no respect, lousy excuse of a premature alpha?" I growled out.

He glared hastily at me and replied as calmly as possible, "I am also aware of your status Natasha. You're not as big and bad as you think you are. While I'm still certain you could easily kick my ass, you should keep in mind that there are people stronger than you."

People that are stronger than me? I'm a Type Elite Class Delta Soldier. I'm ranked the second strongest on the assassin Class scale. Not to mention that the last living Alpha assassin is...Ruby however suddenly I feel like I barely know her. "Yeah, we'll see about that." I mumbled and got up. "Can we continue to my office without anymore.... mishaps?" He sighed as he lightly brushed his now bruised jaw.

"It's your fault. You shouldn't fuck with someone stronger than you." I shrugged and smiled. What a stupid wolf. But what did he mean there are people stronger than me..? Was that a threat? Psh. The strongest member in his pack is a ditzy old lady who works with medicine. The Makar they have here is easily over 20,000 years old. She appears to be in her early thirties, but I know better. I look like I'm twenty but we all know that isn't the fact.

"Well Ms.RavenCroft, I welcome you to my office. I hope it is to her majesty the pompous ass's liking. Because you're going to be here a while. I have information and business matters to discuss with you madam." Mathew said as he opened the doors into a newly refurbished office. The office has several large book shelves stuffed with history books as well as... romance novels? And instead of your typical office desk, his desk was a computer table with a file cabinet underneath it and some drawers on one side. It wasn't fancy, but it looked like it suited him well. I sat in the rolley chair carelessly placed next to his chair and played with my hair.

"Typically when a guest visits, they sit in the guest's chair.." he sighed and motioned to a small leather couch that matched well with the creme and cocoa colour scheme he had going on.

"Nah, I'm good dude." I yawned as I stretched out in my chair. To that he mumbled something under his breath which I didn't bother to hear. "You're quite troublesome.. are you aware of that?" He chuckled lightly. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I said as I stuffed some cookies in my mouth that he had set on the desk.

"Yeah.. okay." He smirked and shook his head. "I thought you said we had matters to discuss." I commented with a cookie in my mouth. "Don't talk with your mouthfull, it's unlady like. Also, We really don't. I just wanted you to sit here because I find your presence relaxing... I'll need that since I'm filing pack taxes and fees which is always just a marvelous thing to do." I quickly quit stuffing my mouth then looked at him and blushed. "My presence what?" I stuttered lightly. I've never heard a guy say that to me before. "It calms me to know that you aren't off causing trouble." He grumbled. Moment ruined.

"It also soothes me to know that no one is touching what belongs to me.." he said in a hoarse and intense whisper that made my knees weak. Damn Tasha, get it together woman.

Mathew then swiftly slammed his hands on both sides of my chair so that I was locked right in between. Then, he leaned in nice and slow, "Natasha, I know you only think of me as a stupid mutt that's beneath you.. but I think you're an amazing and talented woman with incredible abilities. However, you're a stubborn pain in the ass. Regardless, I hope to one day make you my wife.." he grinned ear to ear as he looked at me. Next, he did something unexpected. He leaned in... and kissed me on the cheek.

That was quite anti-climactic. A little disappointing too. Why do I feel so unsatisfied? I glanced into his eyes to see that even he wanted something more. But he played it safe..... how lame.