I'd rather be burned alive pt. 1

Okaaaay my beautiful people! I'm going to be gradually making the chapters longer so yay! But before I start the chapter I want to say that there WILL without a doubt be more chapters coming, but you must be patient my homies, I'm a busy person. I'll try to start posting two chapters every few days but that won't be until I find a steady length for each chapter.

It must've been hours before the trees started thinning to reveal three huge three story buildings that had children playing in the front yard and people running laps as well as people doing combat training.

"Let me guess, this is your flock?" I groaned. "Pack." He chuckled. "Same thing." I replied with as I limply laid over his shoulder. "Can you put me down now?" "Why? So you can run?" He smirked, "No, because I'm tired of looking at your ass but thanks for the idea." I scoffed.

"Well aren't you just a ball of sun shine?" He grinned "Sun shine gives you cancer and sun burns." I grumbled as I heard him laugh. I looked around to see several people march up to us, two guys and two girls.

The tallest guy who had a very serious appearance spoke up with a deep voice, "Alpha Mathew, Will the rest of the pack return soon?" "Yes of course Kyle." Mathew nodded, "However when they do get back I need you and the Makar to count up the number of the wounded and the killed so we can alert families immediately."

The shorter girl also spoke up, "A-Alpha, Our rogue ally here," The girl pointed to the other male, "has gotten himself beaten by his old rogue friends.."

I looked to the boy and saw blood stained his shaggy dirty blonde hair, he had bags as well as a cut under his eyes and he had several marks on his shoulder arranged in the form of a wolf bite.

"Laura and Holly, please take Percy here and escort him to the pack doctor. Kyle, double the patrols." Mathew mumbled. I have a feeling Mathew doesn't care much for this Percy guy. I think me and Percy should get along fine. The apparent 'rogue' scowled and was escorted away as he limped behind. "Wait," he turned around and looked right at my form hunched over Mathew's figure.

"Who's that?" He asked cautiously. "I sense a high power and I smell a whole lotta blood. Most of it seems to be a mixture of different people's blood." He said as he turned around and smiled sickly.

"I like blood, so naturally I like someone who likes bloodshed. I assume you're either a hunter or an assassin yes?" He grinned as the other people growled and got ready to fight.

"Assassin." I smirked as Mathew slowly set me down. "She's my mate and your Luna." He growled and stepped protectively in front of me.

"Hurt her, and I'll end you." Mathew said in a low voice. "Hurt her??? NO I WANNA BEFRIEND THIS KILLER." Percy shouted happily as the other wolves inched dangerously close.

"She kills creatures like us. That can't be forgiven, regardless who she is to you." The taller girl spat.

"Laura stand down." Mathew barked as the wolves continued to inch forward, all the wolves inched forward except for Percy and Holly. Holly had stopped approaching the second Mathew said to stand down to Laura

"Mathew you must admit that it seems silly to keep a cold blooded, merciless, psychotic and highly trained assassin in our pack." Kyle said cautiously.

"I don't care what you think! She's still my mate!!!" That was the last thing I heard before I took off at full speed into the woods.

-two hours later-

I had been running easily over an hour and thanks to my training, I was barely panting. A small bead of sweat ran down from my forehead as I jumped over a small creek.

Soon enough I'll be crossing into another territory if I'm not careful, so I'll have to make a sharp right in a mile to make sure I don't cross the border. Then after that I'll travel another mile and I'll be home!

I ran another mile or so before I literally collapsed on the ground from tiredness. I can't believe I'm almost back! But then it hit me, I can't go back home, that'll be the first place they look! I groaned and sat up. "I really didn't think this through..." I mumbled.

"You're right, you really didn't." Well shit.

UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER-