~Minutes Later~

You went to clean up some tables and went to the table where Benny was sitting previously and saw a small tissue note that says 'I overheard you and your friend taking minutes ago, I'm intrested in his thinking and was wondering if you like to go out on a date with me. Call me xxx-xxxx-xxxx. - Benny'. You shoved the tissue not in your apron pocket, without Sebastian noticing.

"Hey Seb, I'll be taking the half day off. Will you be alright handling the Cafe alone? Just for today?" You took the dirty trays and throw out the trash.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I know your a busy lady (y/n)." Sebastian knew you had a second job since he was the only worker was hired at the Cafe.

"Thanks Seb. Just be safe when you close the cafe later." You side hugged him.

From there on, you helped as much as you can before leaving Sebastian alone handling the cafe. Thank goodness that it was just a small cafe that only you and Sebastian could handle on working with out much more help.

~Afternoon~

"Seb, I'll be leaving soon. Make sure everything's okay before closing time." You informed him in the small back office.

"Got it boss. You take care of yourself too (y/n). You being able to live double lives is sure something." Both you and Sebastian chuckled.

"See you tomorrow, Seb." You grab your things and say your goodbye to Sebastian.

Right after you went out of NightOwl Cafe, you take out your phone and dialed Dean's number.

"Hey Dean, where are you?" You asked him, immediately when he picked up.

"Hey (y/n), Sam and I we are on the way to pick you up at the cafe your at. Where just a few blocks away, wait till we get there." Dean told you.

"Sure." You and Dean hung up the phone.

'I should probably text Benny that I got his note earlier.' You thought.

'Hey Benny, it's (y/n) got your note earlier at the cafe. That was straightforward of you to ask a girl out, but I would like to go out with you on a date and get to know you one-on-one.' You send it and immediately got a reply.

'Hey (y/n). Glad to hear you accepting the date invitation. What can I say, most girls go for the bad boys don't they?' Benny asked in his text message.

'Well, I would partially agree to that statement since I can deal both ways for boys in relationship.' You texted him back.

Before you could read Bennys' text message, Dean arrived to pick you up. You slid your phone back to your front pocket and entered the Impala.

"Hey Sam and Dean. Took you guys a few minutes to pick me although you guys are few blocks away." You sighed.

"Well, long story short I had to buy an apple pie on the way. My stomach is growling like I could eat a whole buffet right now." Dean told you while looking at the rear view mirror.

"I could say the same thing." You said halfheartedly.

"Guess what (y/n), we need your searching skills to help us on this hunt. Are you up for it?" Sam intervene your conversation with Dean.

"Sure. I've been meaning to ask you guys, do you know anyone by the name Benny?" You were curious.

"I sure do know someone by that name, but he ain't your normal cup of tea. Why do you ask (y/n)?" Dean worriedly asked you.

"I met this guy at the NightOwl Cafe, I'm not quite sure if it's the same person that you have met Dean. I planned out a date with him probably tonight. I might need your help sending me to the place later." You told the Winchester boys, who were side-eyeing each other.

Supernatural x Reader Oneshotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें