Chapter Ten: The Last Awakening

-We need to hurry up. We have only 18 hours left before the demise happens - Says Rauru

The Last Sage, is on the Ocean. We need to awaken him - I say. I heard that he is a guitarrist to a famous band. 

- Mikau? - asks Darmani

- Yeah. The name rings a bell - I Say. Link is gone, so we have to save him and awaken Mikau. Is our only hope right now. 

As soon as we make our plans to go to the Ocean to save Mikau, I hear my brother's voce in the distance of time. 

JAAAA...YYYYY....SOONNNN. TIME'S UP. MOON FALLING, TOWER FELL. HELP ME. BRING ME BACK.

And then, complete silence. i couldn't hear my brother again. I fear that he didn't make it. 

- Guys, let's hurry. Link is in trouble. 

We started to run as fast as we could, jumped the fence to the Ocean and foun Mikau, on the sand, lying still. 

Oh No. The Sage is dead. 

I really can't believe my sight. The last sage we need to awaken is dead. This time, no ghost, no nothing left. Of course, I see the medallion that we need. But without his power, we will certainly fail. I fear for my brother's life. I fear for my own life. Then, i remembered something thhat I saw in the future. I was the one that awoke the Sage of the Ocean. I need Light and Time to rescue him from the darkness he is in. 

- Rauru, one time I went to the future and I saw this moment. You are a Light Bender and I am a Time Bender. We need to combine our powers as one to save Mikau. It's the only way to save him. 

- But, Jayson, I have never tried to resurrect anyone before. 

- Believe me. He is only asleep. Call your power to peace and we will save him. 

Connected with each other, Rauru starts to build up a Yellow Light, with peace and I build up a clear blue light. At that moment, I feel life through my power and we shoot it to Mikau. In a beautiful glow, We see Mikau breathing again. 

- Huh? Who are you? - asks Mikau

- Hi Mikau. We are the Sages of Termina. 

- What kind of band is that?

- The one who will save Termina from total destruction and you are the Last Sage. 

- I can't be a sage. I need to rescue Lulu's Voice.

- Lulu? Who is that?

- She is my girlfriend. Some thieving pirates took her eggs and now, she lost her voice and she lost hope. I need to save her. I'm worried for her.

- We can help you - says the Deku Princess. We are the Sages, that's our job.  

For the first time in a long bit, I feel our powers united, but I miss my brother. I fear that if we don't find him, we will fail. He is the Master of Sages. 

- Mikau, do you know where are the eggs? - I ask

- Yes. Four are in the Pirates' Fortress and Three are in Pinnacle Rock. Of course, trying to enter those places is hard, even for me. 

- Mikau, you need to awaken your power. I can bend time to get the eggs, but you need to awaken your power to bend the Wind. 

- I'm a Wind Bender?

- Yes. 

A sudden realization crosses Mikau's Mind. 

I had a dream. Radioactive wind was in a place and I put my effort to stop the wind but and explosion blinded me and I died. 

- Precisely that is what we want to prevent. The destruction of Termina and our lands. We need to unite forces to stop this massive destruction. 

Mikau, finally understanding our mission, we planned the safe plans for the eggs. As soon as the plan was made, it was almost 3:30 pm. So, we used our combined powers and recued the seven eggs and went to the Ocean Laboratory. 

- Doctor, Doctor. We found the seven eggs - said Mikau. 

- Oh Mikau perfect. Put them in the aquarium. 

As soon as the eggs were together, they hatched and Mikau learned a melody. When that happened, Mkau went to see Lulu, played the song and Lulu finally regained her voice. When that happened, we saw a strange blueish light falling towards the Master's Grove. Mikau kissed Lulu goodbye and we headed back to Master's Grove. 

As soon as we arrived to the grove, we went to the grotto where the stone tbalet was. When we saw it, the E slab was there, and for our surprise, Link, finally arrived back home.

LINK'S POV

Earlier 

I thought I would be stuck together in that dark place. But finally, i'm back with the E slab. The fall was long but i'm finally here. 

As soon as I arrived, I put the E slab on the Tablet but nothing happened or resonated. Maybe it's still not the time for it to activate or resonate. I just love to see the Grove, not destroyed by the fire that consumed Termina. We need to do everything in our hands to destroy it. 

At the distance, I see my brother with the Sages running at me. Finally, I see my brother. I run to him and hug him so hard that I don't want him to lose his grip on me. 

- I missed you - I said crying

- I missed you too - he said. 

- Link, I present to you, the complete group of the Sages of Termina:

Rauru - The Sage of Light

Deku Princess - The Sage of the Swamp

Darmani, The Sage of the Mountains

Mikau, The Sage of the Ocean

Kafei (even if he's not here), the sage of the Canyon

Jayson, the Sage of Time

And the Master, Link

- Sages, it's time to be ready. I learned various things from my time on the future. We need to plan our strategy. Time is short and we still need to train to unite our powers. It's time to save Termina from the differetn destruction sources. 

NIGHT OF THE FINAL DAY

12 HOURS REMAIN