Chapter Two: The Awakening of the Power Within

Open your eyes Link

You need to awaken the Power Within You.

The evil is rising and you are the only hope

As i try to regain consciousness, this ins the only voice I hear. Of course, I start to open my eyes, and I'm trying all I can to find the Clock, but it's gone. When I open my eyes, I see a beautiful field, with pastures, trees full of life, and the dreaded moon at the distance.

"Wait a minute. The moon is at the distance" I Think to myself.

Of course, I am waking up and maybe my sight is damaged from the pull. When I try to stand up, I see the damned stone slab with the S on it. It was the same one that pulled me to this place. Even at the distance, something peculiar catches my sight. Is a beautiful blue tower, with a Triforce in the door. Also, there is a sign that says:

WELCOME TO THE TOWER OF TIME

TERMINA: MASTER PROVINCE

I only thought that Termina had 4 regions, but apparently it has 7 provinces, If i stay with Anju's mother story. So, i start to explore the Tower, from the outside and see a lot of Hylian markers around it. They remind me of the sage's medallions. Suddenly, as I am turning around and getting close to the Slab, a mysterious person shows up and scares me. What scares me the most is that he looks somehow identical to me.

- Who are you? I ask

- My long lost brother. - He starts crying and runs toward me.

- What do you mean long lost brother? I dont even have a family.

- Oh, Link. Do you even think mom will have exposed us both? That's why she left you in the Kokiri Forest before she died.

- I dont remember having a brother. Whats your name and how do you know mine?

- My name is Jason. I am your brother. I know your name because I am your big brother. You have a twin brother who is lost.

"There is a story I need to tell you so you can understand what are you doing here, your purpose and why did the stone slab selected you to be here, in the Tower of Time. I know that Anju's Mother told you the Ikanian Destruction War and the Stone Tower Radioactive Wasteland. Now, im going to tell you why Termina needs you. You have seen the moon and everything, but you havent had the Hero's Experience yet. You will fall in a deep slumber, sometime today, and you will see the prophecy. When that happens, your true power will awaken. The Powerful Seven, are seven people from around Termina. Each and everyone of them, has a special power, but there is an eight Powerful Being, the Master of all, that will lead them to victory, and to save this land from the uttermost destruction. Each of the Seven Powerful Ones, will put their powers at task to destroy the evil of this land. Some say, is the moon, and some say is the greed in the hearts of men. But we, the Powerful Seven, discovered that the great evil is lying in Stone Tower. We think that a Radioactive Wind is blowing hard, and will explode Stone Tower, causing a fatal destruction on Termina, Hyrule, and all the world that we know. That's why we need you, our Master, to save all the lands".

Suddenly, when Jason is talking, I see a beautiful grove, and I ask Jason:

- Jason, sorry to interrupt you, but I am attracted to that little grove. I want to go there.

- Link, you feel atracted to it because you need to awaken as the Master.

When I get closer to the grove, I see a stone tablet with 5 letters:

S

T

O

N