Chapter Three: The Sage of the Canyon

Open Your Eyes. Wake Up

Hey Man, Wake Up. 

You Survived

I struggle to open my eyes and I see the same destroyed land, with the red skies, but I see a familiar face. It's Kafei. 

- I thought you died in the explosion - I say

- Nope. I actually have the power to heal. How do you think I survives when Jason exploded las time?

- Jason exploded? But I thought you said I was the one who exploded. 

- Nope. Actually it was Jay who exploded. You only were a Pawn in our games. We needed you to have an alibi because you dissapeared suddenly when the Tower Exploded Three Year Ago. 

- How the heck did I dissapeared?

- Nobody Knows. You did. 

- Kafei, I don't understand. Im from the past and you dissapeared.

- I Know, but you found me. On that fateful day, you found me and awoke me as the Sage of the Canyon. Thats how I have the power to heal. 

- So you are the Sage of the Canyon?

- Yes, that's what I told you just now. We need to send you back to your own time. You have a meeting with Anju tonight, and if you don't arrive, you will fail to rescue me. 

- But where are you?

- Believe me, it would be easier not to know. 

Kafei told me that we need to get to the Tower of Time, where I came from, so I can go to the past and save Termina. There is only one problem, the Tower of Time dissapeared on the second explosion that killed me and all those people. As I approach where the Tower is supposed to be standing, I see a faint blue light from the ground,

- Kafei, I think if I can play the Song of Time, I can travel back. 

- Of Course, I need to show it to you. 

Kafei, teaches me the Song of Time, I remember it and Travel Back to My Time with success. 

When I arrive back, its 09:30:00 pm. My appointment with Anju is at 11:30 pm. Suddenly, I see across the night sky a purple shining light, causing a big explosion relatively nearby. I was in South Clock Town at the moment and I ran outside to the Field. So, I start running to the purple light and when I see it, its another Stone Slabe with the letter O. I get transported to the Masters' Grove and I put the Salb, and suddenly, everything that was written got erased. I got transported back to Clock Town and I ran to East Clock Town to meet Anju. It was 11:30 pm. 

I met Anju at the Kitchen and she was very preocupied. 

-Link, thank you for coming this late at night. I know you are worried with other things but I need your help searching Kafei. I recieved a letter this afternoon about Kafei's whereabouts, but I think you are the only one that can help me. I will give you a letter. Please deposit it in the postbox and tomorrow afternoon, meet him at the Laundry Pool. 

- Of Course Anju, I will help you. As soon as I leave, i will deposit it. 

-Thanks Link. Please, meet him. 

Anju and I finished our conversation and we parted ways. I went to the postbox, deposited the letter, and went to the Inn. 

Suddenly, the Clock Tower Rang and it was the Midnight of the First Day

Midnight of the First Day

54 hours remain